Frame Concept: Bulwark the heavy gunner

Mcnancy

So I haven't thought about what the exact stats on the frame would be, especially when they can adjust them with Gear Shift 

Bulwark is themed around heavy weapons and fortifications. I imagine them looking somewhat bulky and mech-like.

https://www.deviantart.com/igorwolski/art/minigun-take-two-211933001

Passive  Lock & Load: Bulwark and any allies within 10m have their magazine capacity increased 100%

Ability 1  Hold the Line: Bulwark sends out a short range wave of energy (10m) that pushes enemies back and creates a temporary energy fence that stuns enemies trying to cross it.

Ability 2 Gear ShiftBulwark can toggle between a 2 modes. Rocket mode converts shields into speed and you knock down enemies when sprinting/sliding/bullet jumping. Lockdown mode grants knockdown immunity and increased armor but greatly reduces mobility.

Ability 3 Well Armed: For a limited duration your secondary weapon(s) extend from your shoulders and start firing automatically at enemies within ability range.

Ability 4 Heavy Artillery: An exalted minigun that fires mini homing rockets at everything in the general direction that you fire it.

Woops wrong thread 

I really like the idea of a heavy weapons warframe but what would you consider the balancing factors for him. Like say would he be slower than other warframes like the Atlas?

Too tired today.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

Could be cool. I'd recommend making him a competitor with mesa though, with you targeting the slightly higher damage and nully killing potential being the upside for giving up autoaim turret mode, kinda like how excal is. Just take a look at her regulators damage, figure the difference in mods (split chamber +vigilante armaments vs barrel diffusion and lethal torrent means you need more fire rate on his 4 at base) and make sure that he can provide 90% Dr like mesa or have a real reason to be used in her stead.

Now that i'm cognitively sound atm; Have the Bulwark excel in the Archwing extra heavy weaponry! Since we'll be able to paradrop our archwing weapons in and use them on  foot soon I'd love for these abilities to synergize with the Grattler or the Imperator.

I would suggest that the 3 ability should also give a ammo resupply bonus per 3 seconds if an teammate is within its area of effect.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle