Console to Pc

WhyMystik

So i just built my first PC a week ago and I couldn't find a way to transfer my ps4 acc to Pc. 

I would be fine with restarting if i already hadn't invested time and money into the acc and i don't want to go back to playing ps4.

If De could implement a way to do that, preferably before the new amazon prime loot expires that would be very appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, NotIcarus said:

so can xbox players do this or is it locked for them as well? 

No casual platform migration for anyone. PC only gets it when they launch on a new console and even that's only for a short period. Account migration is very unlikely to happen considering how easy it would be to exploit the economy differences and screw Tennogen creators.

Edited by Atsia

4 minutes ago, Atsia said:

No casual platform migration for anyone. PC only gets it when they launch on a new console and even that's only for a short period. Account migration is very unlikely to happen considering how easy it would be to exploit the economy differences and screw Tennogen creators.

Also the soon to be 5 contracts that DE has with respective companies.

• 1 month later...

I see so much of this same conversation but what people are failing to address is that:

1. This isn't DE's decision to allow account transfers, its all on MS and SONY.

2. DE is indifferent on the subject, rather they don't care if players can transfer accounts. Thought this would in-turn destabilize the game on console because you would see an influx of members leaving console to play PC (Like myself).

3. AND HERES THE BIG ONE. People need to understand the DE can still argue FOR us. Even though its not necessarily their decision to allow transfers that doesn't mean they cant and wont go to the negotiating table with console manufacturers and discuss the potential. At the end of the day there would still be several people that would leave PC (As unlikely as that sounds) and move to console because they are tired of keeping up with the next latest&greatest spec'd equipment on their towers.

Lets not discount the fact that this is THIER game and they have the power to do quite a bit FOR us. I for one haven't played in quite sometime because I no longer own an Xbox but I refuse to go and waste the 2k+ hrs on PC just to get the same arsenal I had on console.... that's just not practical.