Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO

(PSN)dtdionne

Do all the vandal parts actually drop?  I’ve gotten to round 8 just over 100 times and been on the weekly high score board many weeks in a row.  Gotten tons of those silly mods and tons of all the vandal parts except the stock and the lato bp...and by this point i shoulda at least gotten 1...if the drop chance really is 2%.

So now I begin to wonder...

I wish they tracked ESO stats

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

2%, no way, I’m at about 245 runs and climbing, 0.33 - 0.25% is looking much more realistic to me.  It’s also completely absurd.  For that kinda garbage they should give rewards EVERY ROUND and tack at least 1 if not 2 zeros to the endo reward and 4 if not 5 zeros to that stupid ass synthetic shard exchange rate.  They should also add +200% crit chance and dmg to those equally rediculious peculiar mods...of which I’ve gotten a dozen or more.

I spent about 3hrs in trade chat lookin for either part.  I started at 50p and ended at 2,000p...NOT A SINGLE BITE.

Drop chance percentage lies ABOUND!

I mean, realistically I’ve averaged between   15-20 wave 8 runs a week, since it came out.  Adjust for a couple weeks, early on, farming Khora in regular SO and maybe a few more weeks for good measure and BAMM...that would put me at 250 - 300 runs.

LIES, I say...LLLIIIEEESSS, they’re all over me!!!!!  Suffocating my great love for this DAMN GAME!!!!!  So much so, I’m taking a break!!

Now where the heck is Xur!!?!?!!

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

I do have a qol suggestion.  Q’ing for SO, especially ESO can be infuriating, 9 times out of 10 there’s at least 1 FULL carry, often 2 and sometimes 3!!!

If the mm required everyone to ready up, like 99% of all the other missions, we MR25 vets could be sooooo much more helpful.  As it is, I JUST LEAVE.  Sometimes I’ll make the comment “While inaros/limbo/etc work well in regular SO, they don’t here in ESO...if you want to get past wave 2” and that’s all the time I have to write before I time out usually.  And the elitist comments I get back are brutal.  If we had to ready up, we could explain why inaros is a bad choice, help them find a better choice, share configs, get a solid squad comp and THEN GO KICK SOME SANCTUARY butt...together.

Now, it’s a Charlie Foxtrot, with offensive drop rates and poopie rewards for the level of effort.

Peace

On 2018-10-11 at 6:24 PM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I’ve gotten to round 8 just over 100 times

On 2018-10-13 at 12:03 AM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I’m at about 245 runs and climbing

So, which is it?

On 2018-10-13 at 1:59 PM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I do have a qol suggestion.  Q’ing for SO

I'll counter with one suggestion of my own:  Recruiting chat.

On 2018-10-13 at 6:03 AM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

2%, no way, I’m at about 245 runs and climbing, 

You are correct! The drop rate is never 2%. I have done about 50 runs an got 3 of those. The drop rate is: 6%

My comment is sarcastic. That's the definition of RNG. One time you are lucky and the next you will despair...like myself with a weapon called exactly like that: Despair. I have 2k+ hours and still missing it, while a clanmate (MR3, 20 hrs logged has already 4 of those)