[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #222!

The Twitch drop was fail the warframe twitter page Promise a Vectis skin on twitter i have receive a mod

Edited by Eranio2010

Thanks for the stream and hope Rebb feels better!

Also second stream where the drop didn't work. Twitch is linked to Warframe. Was in stream 15 minutes before y'all started and watched until the end, yet didn't get anything. Last drop that actually worked was the relic pack on 9/27. Not to upset I'm not getting the drop, but I would be if the drop was something I was actually excited for.

Edited by Brandt1

So the truth about those glasses has been revealed, they are protective glasses for Rebecca.

Guess next Mod will be Primed Dead Eye

Bad Jokes aside, hope everything is ok with your Eye there Rebecca, and if not i hope it will get better

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

6 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

The Twitch drop was fail Rebecca Promise a Vectis skin on twitter i have receive a mod

They said a chance for either one of 2 skins or one of 2 mods

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex

Thanks for the stream & Elite Alert showcase.

for those that didn't watch the from the start, there were four possible drops and you could only get one. 2 Skins 2 Mods. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

The Twitch drop was fail the warframe twitter page Promise a Vectis skin on twitter i have receive a mod

Well if you watched it from the start Megan said there is a 25% chance of getting 1 of 4 things, Deadeye, charged chamber, vectis tekelu skin or the desert canon skin...

vor 5 Minuten schrieb paul5473:

Well if you watched it from the start Megan said there is a 25% chance of getting 1 of 4 things, Deadeye, charged chamber, vectis tekelu skin or the desert canon skin...

Guess Reb got Deadeye then... (STOP with this jokes already, bad dark rrider...)

I got the Vectis skin by the way, pretty sure as well its 1 of 4 items not 4 items

Edit: Well,  20 p is not all to much and if some of you are really just here for the Twitch drops then you maybe dont get the whole point of the prime time.

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

This confirms that Arbitrations will launch tomorrow.

While this ties back to Sanctuary Onslaught's launch, I don't think you guys want to stay up extra late just to send out a Hotfix for any bugs. Besides, you guys worked hard and you also need rest for tomorrow to send out the Hotfixes for the remainder of Friday before the weekend.

Don't burn yourselves out; come back fully rested for tomorrow.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

No drops and I woke up at 6.45am just to turn on my computer for the stream. Likely because it gets blocked by a "this channel is intended for mature audiences" pop up that needs to be clicked in order for it to count...

Gonna pre-order Excalibur Umbra Statue to commemorate the Dead Eye twitch drop today.

Hope Rebecca's incident wasn't serious.

Hope my pre-order will fund the recovery. 😎

Lesson learned: beware of moustache.

I got the mod, but it was something that I already owned - I wonder, if the system can check for duplicates - so sometime in the near future we will always get the unique item instead whenever possible from these drops 🙂

By the way you should adjust the requirement for watching these streams from 30 minutes to 10 minutes.

That way people will have a much bigger chance of getting these drops.

You stream was not entirely stable and cut off numerous of times - a shorter required watching time would help a lot 🙂