Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #222!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the stream and hope Rebb feels better!

Also second stream where the drop didn't work. Twitch is linked to Warframe. Was in stream 15 minutes before y'all started and watched until the end, yet didn't get anything. Last drop that actually worked was the relic pack on 9/27. Not to upset I'm not getting the drop, but I would be if the drop was something I was actually excited for.

8 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

The Twitch drop was fail the warframe twitter page Promise a Vectis skin on twitter i have receive a mod

Well if you watched it from the start Megan said there is a 25% chance of getting 1 of 4 things, Deadeye, charged chamber, vectis tekelu skin or the desert canon skin...

vor 5 Minuten schrieb paul5473:

Well if you watched it from the start Megan said there is a 25% chance of getting 1 of 4 things, Deadeye, charged chamber, vectis tekelu skin or the desert canon skin...

Guess Reb got Deadeye then... (STOP with this jokes already, bad dark rrider...)

I got the Vectis skin by the way, pretty sure as well its 1 of 4 items not 4 items

Edit: Well,  20 p is not all to much and if some of you are really just here for the Twitch drops then you maybe dont get the whole point of the prime time.

This confirms that Arbitrations will launch tomorrow.

While this ties back to Sanctuary Onslaught's launch, I don't think you guys want to stay up extra late just to send out a Hotfix for any bugs. Besides, you guys worked hard and you also need rest for tomorrow to send out the Hotfixes for the remainder of Friday before the weekend.

Don't burn yourselves out; come back fully rested for tomorrow.

By the way you should adjust the requirement for watching these streams from 30 minutes to 10 minutes.

That way people will have a much bigger chance of getting these drops.

You stream was not entirely stable and cut off numerous of times - a shorter required watching time would help a lot 🙂

Archived