Elite alert/arberations requirements

Yasringr

I am not new to warframe and have been playing 4 years, but the new elite alerts/arberations is coming out. They had said on prime time today that you needed 227/227 nodes unlocked to be able to access them. This is my problem:
 0HP7p5W.png
Will being able to access arberations be solar map xp based or by progress cause the latter can cause problems. 

Yeah it's clearly a waste of our time. There's nothing for us in the star chart. The whole point of Elite Alerts is that WE'VE OUTGROWN THE STAR CHART. Having us go back to waste hours of live completing cookie cutter content isn't an effective way to have your players enjoy the game.

It's a small price for weeding out some deadbeats in interceptions. A more appropriate condition would be to have 10 3-mission series sorties completed. Maybe they change it to something like that, who knows.

All I know is that Lua spy is gonna cause me some problems.

I think its fair tbh. Players would've had to do the nodes anyway if there was an Arbitration there. 

27 minutes ago, BoarWarrior said:

All I know is that Lua spy is gonna cause me some problems.

Lol. Its not that bad. Ivara will take you a long way.

Personally speaking, as someone who has had 100% of the starchart complete for months now it seems to be a fairly arbitrary requirement. Especially because it does nothing for the people whining about having "nothing to do" because odds are like me those people have long since completed their Starchart. So it isn't going to give them "any more to do" the only thing it really does is needlessly keep people who are otherwise prepared mod/frame wise to be able to try their hand at said challenges, out of said challenges. 

Tho I use the term challenge loosely because all it really does is punish some bad RNG but maybe that's just some pre-salt because I tend to run glass canons where this game mode seems like it was designed expressly for WuKong. And the "punishment" is sitting through a bunch of loadingscreens~ Woooooo~

As to @Yasringr s problem, I'd check any mission that requires a key. As those seem to be a bit twitchy as to weather or not they actually register you as completing them. The Jordas Golem Assassinate also seems to be a "weirdie" I had to do that with my friend TWICE just last night for it to register them doing it once. When I sat down and "Whelp I might as well do the starchart" the starchart most of what I was missing was in the Derelict even tho I'd done all those missions, one of which being Lephantis off of whom I had ground Nekros and I'm pretty sure I had done half of that solo. 

Also just to be safe, make sure you're the one who uses the key. 

Edited by Oreades

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

As to @Yasringr s problem, I'd check any mission that requires a key. As those seem to be a bit twitchy as to weather or not they actually register you as completing them. The Jordas Golem Assassinate also seems to be a "weirdie" I had to do that with my friend TWICE just last night for it to register them doing it once. When I sat down and "Whelp I might as well do the starchart" the starchart most of what I was missing was in the Derelict even tho I'd done all those missions, one of which being Lephantis off of whom I had ground Nekros and I'm pretty sure I had done half of that solo. 

Also just to be safe, make sure you're the one who uses the key. 

Some people also claim that nodes may not count unlocked if you are not the host so its possible that its one lone node on the map he hasnt done as a host.

2 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Some people also claim that nodes may not count unlocked if you are not the host so its possible that its one lone node on the map he hasnt done as a host.

With Jordas my friend was the host both times but it only counted the second run and I kinda wonder if it might also have something to do with getting the killing blow. Cause the second time I stopped attacking it at like 2% health to make sure they where the one who got the killshot and that one seems to have stuck. 

12 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

Yeah it's clearly a waste of our time. There's nothing for us in the star chart. The whole point of Elite Alerts is that WE'VE OUTGROWN THE STAR CHART. Having us go back to waste hours of live completing cookie cutter content isn't an effective way to have your players enjoy the game.

disgusted by the move.

MR 22, skipped every Archwing mission I could.

So now I have two days of Archwing missions to go through to play the new mode.

I have to force myself to play a half-broken mode.

That's awful.

Like I said on twitter, should have been MR locked. Or even better, make us go through 5-10 harder MR tests before.

Probably going to pass and play MTGArena until Fortuna drops.

5 hours ago, SinKershel said:

disgusted by the move.

MR 22, skipped every Archwing mission I could.

So now I have two days of Archwing missions to go through to play the new mode.

I have to force myself to play a half-broken mode.

That's awful.

Like I said on twitter, should have been MR locked. Or even better, make us go through 5-10 harder MR tests before.

Probably going to pass and play MTGArena until Fortuna drops.

Yeah I'm going to be playing other games until we get some real content. it's my usual method. This game can't be played strayed, you have to binge and purge, binge and purge.

I don't see the issue here. I'm not a veteran and I was just missing 7 nodes. I enjoy Archwing missions. Either way clearing the star chart is extremely easy. But hey, always gotta complain. Had they made it MR locked a whole array of other people would have complained as well. You just can't win. 

23 hours ago, Yasringr said:

I am not new to warframe and have been playing 4 years, but the new elite alerts/arberations is coming out. They had said on prime time today that you needed 227/227 nodes unlocked to be able to access them. This is my problem:
 0HP7p5W.png
Will being able to access arberations be solar map xp based or by progress cause the latter can cause problems. 

Talk to the Arbiters to figure out which mission you are missing. 

17 hours ago, Mos-Eisley said:

WTF? I have (had) completed everything, and now it says I haven't done a single derelict mission? Did I gloss over a change to the derelict missions? Admittedly, I havent run any in quite a while 

I think i read somewhere that you need to be the one with the key to get completion on derelict missions.

35 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

I think i read somewhere that you need to be the one with the key to get completion on derelict missions.

18 hours ago, Mos-Eisley said:

WTF? I have (had) completed everything, and now it says I haven't done a single derelict mission? Did I gloss over a change to the derelict missions? Admittedly, I havent run any in quite a while 

There was a bug about 6 months ago that unticked completion on derelicts. I had to redo them all too