Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is riven system balanced now?

Z3dShadows

Its not balanced.i think the initial intentions were good, making so lesser used weapons (meaning weaker usually) saw more use.

But a flaw in that is that there are regular versions that are lumped with primes. Since its pretty focal in this thread, using Gram as example; The regular version is a great weapon and certainly benifits from a riven to give it the wallop it lacks.

But the prime, is in a different league, so dispo doesnt make sense. What if Gram prime becomes so popular that if and when dispo recalcs come, regular Gram will be back to lowly dog tier again.

Its current too, for other example really good regular versions the likes of Akstilleto and Tigris, but at the time the Prime versions were popular so their rivens are pretty poop tier.

Although where there are no prime versions, say Aksomati rivens can be brilliant.

Basing on popularity is definitely hard to manage. I mean a new weapon is released, a riven follows, so how is dispo judged for the unknown usage.

Yeah, not an easy task to balance, that I can appreciate.

I like rivens and the querky challenges to open them, but not the economy around them.  Just give us higher kuva Rewards / lower roll Prices (a so called "flood" with a Booster cant pay a roll ffs. Thats more like a drizzle than a Flood) and another way go get veiled rivens.

If the Price i have to pay for those changes would be devaluating my Treasures, than so shall it be. Coz the current situation is just ridicolous.