The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime 90 percent chance to come so Potato or to Not Potato regular

TheScrubMain

Question

5 answers to this question

As someone who grinds plat (and buys it, yes I do) to spend it all on useless BS (i.e. on skins), I have never needed to buy an Orokin Reactor except one for my first Warframe when I started out.

You will get to a point you have so many Orokin Reactors and no idea what to do with them. This is coming from a guy who has all Frames, Sentinels and Pets except the Adarza, which is basically what reactors are inserted into.

So yeah, slot it into your Mesa. Anyway, the thing is that Mesa Prime has a 100% chance to come out, it is just how long more. Next would either be her or Equinox.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Datam4ss:

the thing is that Mesa Prime has a 100% chance to come out,

The 90% in the title are meant for the next PA which will be around christmas, but I think that even then we have a 100% chance to get Mesa P, the same like we got with Nova P.

6 hours ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

Nobody buys reactors because you just don't need a lot of them and they pop up as alerts all the time. Just use on Mesa and get another 10 before Christmas.

I've bought a lot of them. A little whale who didn't know about invasion reactors being so common and couldn't wait.

That said, Mesa is great on plains bounties. If you do them, might as well potato and even forma a bit.