Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus zombie augment

(XBOX)Lmacncheese

I suggested this earlier during a Nidus augment brainstorm thread. I like minions, I don't care if they're worthless so long as they can draw attention away from me (I just like to watch puppets fight), so I suggested that maggots who latch onto enemies turn them into minions. As a consequence to this, they can no longer deal any damage on their own, so they can only be detonated if the victim is killed, the garden expires, or Nidus uses his 1 on them.

I still think this would be a great augment. To make it better, enemies who become controlled are forced into melee, so they run towards the nearest group of enemies, setting you up to hit multiple enemies more easily.

1 hour ago, Pizzarugi said:

I suggested this earlier during a Nidus augment brainstorm thread. I like minions, I don't care if they're worthless so long as they can draw attention away from me (I just like to watch puppets fight), so I suggested that maggots who latch onto enemies turn them into minions. As a consequence to this, they can no longer deal any damage on their own, so they can only be detonated if the victim is killed, the garden expires, or Nidus uses his 1 on them.

Ok, so you forgot a major point of Nidus. He can tank like nobodies business and he LOVES the rage mod. Drawing enemy fire away from Nidus is a sure way to render him out of energy and useless.