Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost all Syndicate Standing

(XBOX)Vennelos

Question

Today while running my syndicate standing I noticed that the points were being deducted from my syndicates instead of being added to them.

In doing so, I lost rank on one syndicate because of the deduction.

That is 22.000 standing taken away instead of awarded.

I posted two screenshots on the Warframe Community Dojo to show how that the standing was actually being deducted.

Anyone else?

Edited by (XB1)BiLuminousTenno

8 answers to this question

9 hours ago, (XB1)BiLuminousTenno said:

No. At the moment I am running the right side and am wearing a New Loka sigil'; and lost points standing from Loka and Perrin.

9 hours ago, (XB1)BiLuminousTenno said:

I stand corrected. It appears Steel Meredian was awarded my standings, but why?

Unfortunately that is your problem right there.

You can do the right side or the left side without any issues but you can't do both sides without shooting yourself in the foot.

If you do just New Loka and Perrin Sequence then the syndicates on the right side will go down. If you do Cephalon Suda and Arbitors of Hexis then Syndicates on the left side will go down. If you do just Red Veil and Steel Meridian then both sides will do down as Red Veil and Steel Meridian are friendly to each other but unfriendly to members of syndicates on the side they are not on.

The "easiest" option is to do either just the left side or just the right side. So for example if you do just the right side like I did which is Hexis, Suda, and Steel, then when you do missions for those three the left side gets mad at you but for every mission but if you do a mission for Steel Meridian you gain back some of the rep you earned as you gain 50% of what you got from Steel towards Red Veil.

Edited by Mahna

Understand I am agreeing with all that has been said and am not being smart mouthed or anything.

I know all of this.  I was doing right side.  I was wearing a Loka sigil and running right side missions,  Still lost right side standing.

Just a fluke.  It self-corrected and things are back to normal.

Thanks again.