Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Advertised for Veterans but Drop Tables Do Not Reflect That

Feltal

The drop tables for elite alerts are extremely disappointing for veteran players with minmaxed builds who were hoping for mostly cosmetic rewards or kuva from this gamemode. This gamemode appears to be focused mainly on midgame players. The players who can seriously grind these missions for scores of rotations already have all their mods maxed and don't need endo.

With drop tables like this I can't see myself playing it for more than a weekend once I get the few mods and cosmetics available. So much for an "endgame" activity. My suggestion is new rotating supply of cosmetic items similar to conclave's skins, and seasonal badges that would show your progress during a certain season or rotation of the stock. (purchasable with elitium)

nwoQx2P.png

Edited by Feltal

Personally, I can use the endo and the sculptures are sorta cosmetic, as in ship cosmetics. Plus you can make a lotta plat out of selling maxed prime mods, so more endo = more plat 

Cosmetic rewards can never really be a decent reward, because you can’t keep getting it, it’s a one time thing, and they can update the look of it so much until it becomes unrecognizable and we loose track of any pattern

24 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Personally, I can use the endo and the sculptures are sorta cosmetic, as in ship cosmetics. Plus you can make a lotta plat out of selling maxed prime mods, so more endo = more plat 

For me the amount of plat from selling sculptures is pocket change and not worth the time spent grinding on this type of mission.

25 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Cosmetic rewards can never really be a decent reward, because you can’t keep getting it, it’s a one time thing, and they can update the look of it so much until it becomes unrecognizable and we loose track of any pattern

That's why I said a rotation of something as little as a badge or profile marking, or even an armor set that changes based on your progress in a specific season.

4 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

I imagine the mods will sell for a lot on the market for awhile.

Veterans do love their rivens right xd

I don't need plat. I want cosmetics that can't be traded, look cool, and are relatively exclusive to people who can brave a difficult task. That's what veterans want.

27 minutes ago, Feltal said:

I don't need plat. I want cosmetics that can't be traded, look cool, and are relatively exclusive to people who can brave a difficult task. That's what veterans want.

I'm sure you watched the part of the stream where they visited the Arbiter's shop with 4 cosmetics and 2 other mods yes?

If that isn't good enough for you, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it specifically.

46 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

I'm sure you watched the part of the stream where they visited the Arbiter's shop with 4 cosmetics and 2 other mods yes?

If that isn't good enough for you, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it specifically.

I didn't mention those specifically but alluded to them when I said it can be completed in a weekend. One of those is a copy paste of a rift sigil, one is an emblem, and one is an operator cosmetic that doesn't look very good.

Edited by Feltal

I just seen on the Reddit page that they said that we need to fully complete the starchart to get access to these and if that means i have to go to any archwing mission i rather not play these missions at all. The rewards are already disappointing enough im not gonna ruin my mood with doing bugged content.

5 hours ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

Yeah with a drop table like that it seems like a decent endo farm, but I dont see anyone running this again after getting all the mods

I want those Vaya sculptures for dojo, a whole lot of them! And with the endo you can sell maxed primed mods so it's all cool.

What level do the endless arbitrations start with, 100?

4 minutes ago, BoarWarrior said:

I want those Vaya sculptures for dojo, a whole lot of them! And with the endo you can sell maxed primed mods so it's all cool.

What level do the endless arbitrations start with, 100?

60 So it's probably boring for the first half hour.

Edited by Feltal

It doesn't seem that terrible to me, though kuva certainly could have been alright.

on the other hand, I guess we'll have to see how this reward table actually works out; from what I heard, most elite alert game modes take twice as long per reward cycle as the regular missions, and what they streamed of Excavation seemed like it was instead three or four times as slow as normal

edit: which now has me reflecting on just how long it will actually take to try to get these mods, oh dear

Edited by OvisCaedo

There is nothing 'endgame' about it, these missions are easier than sorties.

And what does cosmetics have to do with how far you've progressed in the game and  maxed your gear? cosmetics  is just a money sink anyone can buy on day1 of starting the game.

2 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

It doesn't seem that terrible to me, though kuva certainly could have been alright.

Yeah kuva would've actually been a great idea. Who knows with enough feedback they might adjust rewards later. Well hopefully...

9 hours ago, Feltal said:

The drop tables for elite alerts are extremely disappointing for veteran players with minmaxed builds who were hoping for mostly cosmetic rewards or kuva from this gamemode. This gamemode appears to be focused mainly on midgame players. The players who can seriously grind these missions for scores of rotations already have all their mods maxed and don't need endo.

With drop tables like this I can't see myself playing it for more than a weekend once I get the few mods and cosmetics available. So much for an "endgame" activity. My suggestion is new rotating supply of cosmetic items similar to conclave's skins, and seasonal badges that would show your progress during a certain season or rotation of the stock. (purchasable with elitium)

Now just to be clear, I'm not against having Kuva or other things somewhere in these drop tables. But if you've really done everything already and they put cosmetics in there, you'd just stop playing these once you have those cosmetics and come back here to ask for more.

It's always like that with one-time rewards, and I don't think they can crank out new content faster than they already do. Or did you keep playing Conclave after getting the cosmetics?

Honest opinion: If new rewards are the only motivation for you to keep playing, take a break until at least Fortuna hits. That's where the new content will be.

If those drop tables are accurate, it feels like I'll spend the weekend goofing off on it and then going back to decorating my ship.

I guess it'll be nice in a streaming sense to go through using only the frame and weapon provided, but we'll see if they provided incentive (non statistic) to engage in the boons, like bonus/multiplier for Elitium (if not, 😉 slides resume under door), assuming they have some infinitely purchasable niceties. it will at least be neat to go do some silly things with weapons and frames.

Looks like I'll be able to hit 1,000,000 Endo though so that'll be nice

Edited by Synpai

I guess my big question is, what is the difference? I mean between the reward pool being Endo and Mods and the reward pool being a bunch of cosmetics? 

Either way you likely would have done just enough of the Arbitrations to get the cosmetics and then never go back....... conveniently forgetting Arbitrations are a thing and lamenting the fact that there is nothing to do in Warframe. 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Feltal:

The drop tables for elite alerts are extremely disappointing for veteran players

yes indeed in my opinion the drop chances for the mods should be pushed up to A=5%/B=7,5%/C=10% so staying till Rotation C wouldn't be such a waste of time...

With the current Droptable its 14% Chance to get one of the new mods/Ten Minutes/Waves that is way to low with the risk involved in going so long.

Also they should Limit this mode to only Frames and Weapons at max Rank, so there can't be leechers with low level Frames/Weapons