Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redundant Alerts rework

XenMaster

Some of those alerts are actually meant for low level. We all know that Elite alerts will come next week or another two weeks, we need type of alert that is between the normal one and the elite one, meaning that can catch our attention as newcomers and veterans.

I have these ideas :

1. Alerts now have three categories separate : Alerts, Red Alerts, Elite Alerts

A. Alerts is the normal one but come with a big change.

From Top to Bottom of the Alert section;

has three tier which range the difficulty and the planet like fissures but for alert;

Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier, 3; FOR EARLY AND MIDGAME

Tier 1 Level 1 - 17 (Earth, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Phobos, Ceres)

Tier 2 Level 15-26 (Jupiter, Europa, Saturn)

Tier 3 Level 25-40 (Uranus, Neptune, Sedna, Eris, Pluto, Lua, Kuva Fortress, Void)

Tier 1

Tier 1 will always reward Common resources that range 500 below and credit that range 2000 below.
Uncommon resource will reward around 10 while Rare resource like Orokin Cell around 1-2

Tier 2

Tier 2 will always reward Common resources that range 2500 below and credit that range 5000 below.
Uncommon resource will reward around 20 while Rare resource like Orokin Cell around 3-6.

Tier 3

Tier 3 will always reward Common resources that range 5000 below and credit that range 10000 below.
Uncommon resource will reward around 30 while Rare resource like Orokin Cell will stay at 10.

This beginner alert will always repeatable and it should last 30 minutes. Once it timed out it change into new set of reward much like bounty.

B. Red Alerts is the one we always go for. Nitain, Vauban parts, Forma blueprints, Potatoes etc. This red alert also include Nightmare.

This type of alert is separate from the normal one and it will always be one time. Every set of alert has credit reward that range around 20000.

C. Elite Alerts. This is DE's newest work so I leave it blank.

The thing I want for last is separate Tab for Alerts and their Tiers.

31 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

i thoughht its coming tomorrow?

It is tomorrow.

56 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

We all know that Elite alerts will come next week or another two weeks

I don't know where you got your information, but it's tomorrow. Friday on the East Coast.

The rest of your post... Sure I guess. I'm not really one to do alerts unless it's for an alt helm I do not own. I don't do trace alerts, egg alerts, endo or credit alerts. I like Aura alerts, but if it's like CP, SC or ES auras.

So I'm of no mind to care of what these alerts you're purposing, will have. I don't need resources or mods either so...

1 hour ago, XenMaster said:

This beginner alert will always repeatable and it should last 30 minutes. Once it timed out it change into new set of reward much like bounty.

that's kind've uh, opposing the purpose of Alerts, eh?

i don't think Alerts need to get too complex, there's some simple adjustments that get 90% of the way to anybodys' complex desires:

• no Alerts Reward only Credits
    • Credits from Alerts are enough to make Players care that it gives Credits. also adjust the way it displays to include the base Credits from the Mission as it currently looks lower than it actually is. but it's still not high enough anyways.
    • i've even thought about in the past of rather than straight up Credits that it would be a Credit Booster for just that Mission. stronger than the native one, like 2.5 or 3x.
  • Resources are in volumes large enough that it's actually better than playing another Mission once targeting that Resource.
  • Fusion Energy has to be either a notable amount if the only Alert Reward or just paired along with Credits as a Reward that every Alert gives + something extra.
  • if an Alert gives Void Traces, it's gotta be atleast like 50, man. 100 would really perk the ears of Players up.

you want to make Players actually desire to play the Alerts if it comes up with something that they could use. it's okay for them to drop what they're doing in the game and play the Alert instead. that's.... the point of Alert type things in every game. and stuff they really wan't isn't going to be continuous or anything so it's not going to prevent them playing normal Missions and they aren't going to be waiting around for Alerts since there's still a lot of possible Rewards.
but they'll actually care about Alerts.