Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

Most heavily affected regions:

• Philippines
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Czech Republic

Thank you for your cooperation and patience here.

Well F, i am in Indonesia and use Steam version of warframe, well have to forget warframe, it's been 6 days now and no feedback from warframe directly to my support account and probably just do another game. And i am sure DE will not tell when this is solve. At least i know that something is wrong and it is not from client side

Requesting DE to make sure THIS login issue is fixed before you guys take a vacation break during this month for Christmas.. Please don't let Us 'login fail' affected players to have a bad christmas and then go enjoy your holidays.. 

Just please find a fix soon.. And Im sure the most loyal of warframe gamers are the ones who are requesting for help for login fail error.

DE, please fix this login fail issue its already been weeks for some of them and its going to me my 2nd week of continuous login fails. (And no I dont wanna use VPN or anything else so please fix this for everyone affected by this login)

Thank you. 

P.S. 

Already tried support and they cant help us with this is the reply we all might have got so upto you now to give us a happy christmas.

Thank you again @ DE

This last hotfix gave me this issue. Now I can't log in no matter what I do, tells me my info is wrong. Fun fact: if I intentionally put in my password wrong, it immediately tells me wrong info, if I put in the right info, it takes ~3 minutes to tell me wrong info.

I don't think DE has any plans on fixing this on their end based on their responses from support and their silence on this month old thread. 

I have given up and purchased a VPN, I guess I love this game to the point that I'm willing to shell out a bit per month just to play.

Now I just hope DE doesn't IP block my VPN. If that happens though, I guess I'm done.

I am from Indonesia and I have this happen to me too, but I just need to restart modem until I get an IP address that is not behind an ISP NAT or the so called double NAT, usually it would still let me play Warframe but just says that my connection is not open, this time I outright can't play with the bad IP address.

Example of this would be, if you search for your ip online it would shows a different value than that shown on your router.

1 hour ago, AlterYume said:

I am from Indonesia and I have this happen to me too, but I just need to restart modem until I get an IP address that is not behind an ISP NAT or the so called double NAT, usually it would still let me play Warframe but just says that my connection is not open, this time I outright can't play with the bad IP address.

Example of this would be, if you search for your ip online it would shows a different value than that shown on your router.

This is literally not a solution, based on my experience you have to do this again in the next day, i have to do the same thing again and again, i know that if we can solve it by ourselves we should do it but for me this should not be overlooked by DE just because us players can do things to solve this ourselves

24 minutes ago, megamino said:

This is literally not a solution, based on my experience you have to do this again in the next day, i have to do the same thing again and again, i know that if we can solve it by ourselves we should do it but for me this should not be overlooked by DE just because us players can do things to solve this ourselves

I am not saying this is a solution and we should be done with it, it's just something I noticed and can be helpful if you want to play the game now (if you don't know already that is). As some people have went as far as to use VPN to bypass it, It's the same non-solution method and maybe DE can take something from this, who knows. I am just trying to help.

1 hour ago, AlterYume said:

I am from Indonesia and I have this happen to me too, but I just need to restart modem until I get an IP address that is not behind an ISP NAT or the so called double NAT,

Your assumption is wrong. What is really happening here, you rolling (much like a Riven) for a not banned IP from a different range by rebooting your router.

2 hours ago, JCD89 said:

Your assumption is wrong. What is really happening here, you rolling (much like a Riven) for a not banned IP from a different range by rebooting your router.

I know my ISP range of IP, that particular range was problematic in various games I have played, especially peer to peer one, and I have tried the various range of IP available and only that specific range is affected (in some case I need to restart until I got out from that range, then I just don't restart my router until my ISP decided to hiccup), which is known to be a private IP under another router by the ISP (carrier grade router). It's a well known practice, one public IP forked up to more private IP, it's their way of combating the exhausted IPv4 range.

EDIT: The problematic range of IP is the minority, from my own experience, I got out of it after like 2-5 restart and just to be clear I am not advocating for this method, but if you want to try it, it's there and assuming you are from my country and use the same ISP (Indihome).

Edited by AlterYume
Addition

2 weeks here.

AlterYume's method of getting not banned IP works. But for me it's like 10-20 restarts till i get not banned one.. i dont want to play like this.

If the problem persists i'll say goodbye to my 5 year WF expirience and move on