Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

I suggest you guys use these sites https://www.abuseat.org/ http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php to check if your ip is in the block list and if it's in the range of ips that are blocked. If you're trying to roll your ip by resetting your router you'll probably land in that range anyway and it wont work. Check in with your ISP if they can do something about it, it's their duty.

hace 6 horas, Taykwan dijo:

am in southamerica and i have a month, 4 days since i cant loggin cuz that BS of "check your info" crap. I love this game but if he doesnt love me back... hello Path of exile and perhaps SWOR.

South america too, and still can't login without vpn. 

I've been trying to login to my account, but I've been getting the same login fail notification. I've been trying for weeks but nothing is working. Even changing my info does nothing. The Bizarre thing is that I login to a different unit in the same area pretty much and it works.

So whats the news? Any feed back from DE or still gotta wait til end of time and have a sad christmas this month while they go enjoy their's ?

What is happening DE?

Is there anyone who saw some kinda of feed back from DE on this issue or have they completely not seen this post at all and getting ready for a nice vacation at year end ? lol 

I wonder how pathetic my Chirstmas is gonna be if I am still not able to login to warframe... hmmmm.

Oh well.. again asking for help @DE please get this fixed already. 

Thanks. 

So I did some tests... Using a VPN usually allows you to login fairly. The problem with using a VPN though is that you may have connection issues when joining a pub squad but if you are just doing solo most of the time then it doesn't matter. For my tests I used 3 Connections. 1) Fiber connection 2) 4G Wifi (router with sim card on it) 3) Phone Mobile Data Hotspot

VPNs tested:

Kaspersky Secure Connection: On all 3 connections when launching with VPN it will show Update Error! blah blah. It works when you launch the game and only activate the VPN when you are on the login screen In Game. Recommended if you are not in Asia because it will most of the time connect you to an ISP that is also blocked.

Avira: Same With Kaspersky but causes a lot of connection issues fairly often. Recommended if it is the only one that works

Windscribe: All 3 connections does not give the Update Error when launching the client and is fairly stable. Highly Recommended

Pingzapper: Nothing Works. Not Recommended

Overall, Windscribe showed the most stability and is the one that works reliably.

There are other VPNs that I wanted to test like NoPing, NordVPN, GhostVPN... etc. I wasn't able to, due to issues when registering for the trial.

Edited by Niffilum

5 hours ago, xXRazerEdgeXx said:

Finally... We're able to login normally. I'm from SEA region(w/o VPN) 

For those still affected by this issue, you can try WindScribe VPN, they offer 10GB data cap if you register and confirm your email.

Did you do anything special? Or did it just come back without you really doing anything?

1 hour ago, Niffilum said:

So I did some tests... Using a VPN usually allows you to login fairly. The problem with using a VPN though is that you may have connection issues when joining a pub squad but if you are just doing solo most of the time then it doesn't matter. For my tests I used 3 Connections. 1) Fiber connection 2) 4G Wifi (router with sim card on it) 3) Phone Mobile Data Hotspot

VPNs tested:

Kaspersky Secure Connection: On all 3 connections when launching with VPN it will show Update Error! blah blah. It works when you launch the game and only activate the VPN when you are on the login screen In Game. Recommended if you are not in Asia because it will most of the time connect you to an ISP that is also blocked.

Avira: Same With Kaspersky but causes a lot of connection issues fairly often. Recommended if it is the only one that works

Windscribe: All 3 connections does not give the Update Error when launching the client and is fairly stable. Highly Recommended

Overall, Windscribe showed the most stability and is the one that works reliably.

There are other VPNs that I wanted to test like NoPing, NordVPN, GhostVPN... etc. I wasn't able to, due to issues when registering for the trial.

hey man, i heard VPN usage may get u banned, u sure its safe ?

btw, i DO got reply from DE, the solution worked for some time, but some other time its the error again lol. its kinda random now
(note : i heard this error happens a lot in asia region ?)

here's what they said before

[DE]Nero 
November 23, 2018 08:53

Hello Elzam,

Thank you for sending us those logs. We have taken a look at them and found that your connection was flagged which caused the IP to be blocked. The system was not able to pinpoint the exact cause but it looks like an automated response from a threat being detected on the connection. These types of blocks are temporary and often lift quickly once the threat subsides. If you have not done so already, kindly wait an hour and then make another attempt to get back into Warframe.

If that does not work, please follow the steps below which cover the most common causes of this block:

Third Party Software/Antivirus Software

* Please turn off any software that can change your connection automatically, such as Parental control software, VPN/Proxy software and even in-browser add-ons such as Hola Unblocker.
* If you are running any Anti-virus software please add an exception in your firewall (including Windows Firewall if active) and antivirus to these three files Launcher.exe, Warframe.x64.exe and Warframe.exe.

Promo Codes/To Many Failed Log In Attempts

* If you have made many successive attempts at typing in incorrect promo codes or used incorrect log in information our system will temporarily block the IP. Depending on how many times it was done, the block can get extended past the normal hour so please wait 24 hours before making any further attempts at logging in.

Virus/Malware Scan

* Finally, we recommend running a virus and a separate malware scan to eliminate any possibility of hidden software on your system that can get flagged. Before doing that however, please make sure any antivirus software you own is up to date as old software will not be as effective at detecting threats.
* If that does not work, please temporarily disable your anti-virus/malware software and see if there is any change. Make sure to re-enable your anti-virus/malware software when you are done this step.

Hope that helps. If you have any questions or doubt at any point, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

VPN is not a solution, it's just a temporary fix that may have sad repercussions.

DE Support won't help you at all - contact them to show your concern and make a mark but don't expect much - they cant change the company's idiotic policy on filtering IP's.

You can try shaking your ISP who's duty is to protect their service from being abused by botnets, but that would probably take a lot of time;

you can also order a static IP that may or may not be in DE's banlist;

maybe even try changing ISP if they're completely blocked.

I'm investigating this trashpile right now and i'm running out of patience for my ISP and DE really quick like. PoE is coming out with a new league soon - decision to move on is much simplier and obvious.

Edited by FlexxFlexx

14 hours ago, Elzam said:

hey man, i heard VPN usage may get u banned, u sure its safe ?

About this. One thing I forgot is that when using Windscribe which is the most reliable, aside from my Phone Data Hotspot,

I can usually just launch the game, Turn on VPN when logging in and turn it off once I get inside my ship. No problems so far.

Though I have not personally read any posts about them getting banned due to using VPN. Also, as above stated using a VPN is a TEMPORARY measure to bypass the IP bans.

In my opinion, Seeing as DE has taken notice of this issue and has not yet taken any proper measures, the least they can do is allow us to use VPN to play THEIR game.

Edited by Niffilum

I got in contact with DE support and after sending them my warframe logs they told me this:

Please note, we received reports from the following regions of increased botnet traffic from some ISP connections disrupting regular log in attempts. Once this traffic subsides players in these affected regions will be able to get in again without any problems. If you have the option, you can confirm by trying to log in through an alternative ISP to test. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of your ISP using IPv4 our options are limited here. So in order to bypass the issue for good, we highly suggest you contact your ISP to request an upgrade of your Internet connection from IPv4 to IPv6.

19 hours ago, Niffilum said:

VPNs tested:

3 hours ago, Niffilum said:

About this. One thing I forgot is that when using Windscribe which is the most reliable, aside from my Phone Data Hotspot,

I can usually just launch the game, Turn on VPN when logging in and turn it off once I get inside my ship. No problems so far.

Though I have not personally read any posts about them getting banned due to using VPN. Also, as above stated using a VPN is a TEMPORARY measure to bypass the IP bans.

In my opinion, Seeing as DE has taken notice of this issue and has not yet taken any proper measures, the least they can do is allow us to use VPN to play THEIR game.

man i try that after i login in i turn my vpn off then when i reconnected i try to create a session and it says failed to create session.i cant join any squad or host any squad.any fix for that?windscribe

yeah using vpn just made my internet really slow, and i can't turn it off after login or it will fail to do anything like creating session. so vpn is not the answer.

I've had this problem 3 times in the past 13 days. first 2 last for 1 day, and this time for 2 days, if this issue still exist tomorrow it'll be more. but i assume this is the weekend that's why they haven't fix this. but the problem keeps on coming back. i hope big patch coming to fix this, because i lost 2 days of my booster because of this.

i got to play fine for 1 week after 7 days of login failed. my friend had the same problem for a week and was able to play for two days. earlier today he said the problem came back for him. i was relieved that it didn't when i tried. i was playing all morning and when i logged in just now, login failed greets me. this is beyond frustrating. 

i've read too many comments from too many people on all platforms with this problem, yet DE hasn't even mentioned it publicly. no other game has this. which begs the questions:

• can they really do nothing about this from their end? even if it's their ip banning thing that's preventing innocent users from playing their game?

• why the silence from DE?

Edited by (PS4)ted0018