iirediiapple

I can Login to WARFRAME again.

Got a update for some fixes today and then just tried logging in as usual everyday which i did for past 2 weeks. It asked me for verification code and I was able to log back in to warframe today. woo hooo!!!

Thank you DE or if it was that automated block for removing the IP block for my login. I am finally able to log back in and play.

Except I dont know if THIS is gonna be temporary and it would go back to another block.

If only I know what not to do to avoid this random automated thing that happens I will definitely avoid it.

But I guess just wait each day and login daily to check is what I did and it is now fine for me. 

I really hope its the same for others also. If not then, this was not my intention to offend any player who has been waiting for more than 2 weeks to log back in. I only wanted to give a feed back that I am now able to log back into the game. cos I had been complaining bout this on this post so.

I hope the others also get to log back into the game. I guess all I can say is please wait. Thats what I did and today I am back in playing warframe.

3 hours ago, Trickster-_- said:

I can Login to WARFRAME again.

Got a update for some fixes today and then just tried logging in as usual everyday which i did for past 2 weeks. It asked me for verification code and I was able to log back in to warframe today. woo hooo!!!

Thank you DE or if it was that automated block for removing the IP block for my login. I am finally able to log back in and play.

Except I dont know if THIS is gonna be temporary and it would go back to another block.

If only I know what not to do to avoid this random automated thing that happens I will definitely avoid it.

But I guess just wait each day and login daily to check is what I did and it is now fine for me. 

I really hope its the same for others also. If not then, this was not my intention to offend any player who has been waiting for more than 2 weeks to log back in. I only wanted to give a feed back that I am now able to log back into the game. cos I had been complaining bout this on this post so.

I hope the others also get to log back into the game. I guess all I can say is please wait. Thats what I did and today I am back in playing warframe.

You're from SEA region too? I'm yet to find out here if its finally ok.

Good news everyone. The ban has lifted... for now.
I'm not gonna give specifics but I am from SEA and it lifted after the latest hotfix.

Godspeed and hope this lasts.

ok. what's the issue here right now.. my game was smooth like butter lastnight and then today i got tons of login failure issues..DE you cooking something behind aren't you? still cant login.  i'm from malaysia.. been playing for almost 2yrs..  don't tell me you ban me because i'm in asia. =.=

Edited by hoshigami

Update: Managed to login today without vpn. Not sure how or why the issue got fixed but glad it got fixed for me at least. Told my ISP to check for botnet in their network, that must have been something to do with it. 

For first time in 3 weeks i could log in without vpn too 🤣

Spoiler

058d239f7f5fa9360472f2ae7caea8e5.jpg

30 minutes ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

Told my ISP to check for botnet in their network, that must have been something to do with it.  

Looks like coincidence, cause i haven't contacted my isp, and i can log in too, i will not be surprised if log in error ruturn later. Maybe for now DE silently fixed this issue but they didn't acknowledged it as problem, 29 pages without a single reply, that still bother me.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, congrae said:

For first time in 3 weeks i could log in without vpn too 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

058d239f7f5fa9360472f2ae7caea8e5.jpg

Looks like coincidence, cause i haven't contacted my isp, and i can log in too, i will not be surprised if log in error ruturn later. Maybe for now DE silently fixed this issue but they didn't acknowledged it as problem, 29 pages without a single reply, that still bother me.

Yeah same! I just hope this issue doesn't show up again.

I was also finally able to login after two weeks. Apparently I'm sharing an IP with a botnet

On 2018-10-11 at 10:31 PM, iirediiapple said:

Everytime i tried to log in in it keep saying "Login Error. Check your info", i already reseted my password, tried resetting my router and pc couple times, still wouldnt let me log in.

Same. been a week and still going

Okay i just got to login without VPN or any voodoo after 3 weeks of factual silence from DE. I bugged my ISP to check the botnet stuff and i see one of blacklists dropped my ip. I highly doubt ISP did anything cuz they said "we're gonna come back to you on that within a month" and blacklisting fades automatically in 30 days if we're to believe the blacklist site. I also wasnt able to try logging in for more than 24hrs, was away from PC. What else? I'm from western part of Russia. I guess that's all the facts for now. Glad i'm not alone. 

Edited by FlexxFlexx

After one month, I can login now. I’m in the United States btw.

Can Confirm, for me its also working again right now without any vpn or other traffic masking tricks. IPv4 / Cat Telekom / Thailand. Was not able to Login for nearly 4 weeks.

I live in Canada and I still can't login! Fix it DE!! I got a resource booster going aswell 

I updated to Fortuna on Xbox as soon as

Day 1 I tried to play said, Login failed check user info.

Day 2 I got in played for 20mins

Day 3 down Login failed check user info

Day 4 Dec 13th played for an hour or more

Day 5 today Login failed check user info.

I'm on Xbox what is possibly going on? Been playing for over 2 years and now it's a guessing game wether I can play or not?? I really hope someone answers my ticket along with a response...

Only thing I can think of is I updated my internet to 400mbs a month ago is it possible my router is not compatible as they didn't swap me out that is the only thing I can try.