Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

This is not the first time.

I am playing through GeForce NOW and i keep getting this error even though i changed my password even by clicking on "forgot password" in-game. Why does this keep happening? 

I just want to play, why does it say "Login failed" if typed the correct e-mail and password?!

Same here. got this problem like 5 days ago at my office. I was played it on my laptop and encoutered this problem. I was like, "Well, this must be because my office router". When i come back home, turn on my pc, start the warframe and it worked. the next day still got the same problem on my laptop, THEN when played it on my pc. THIS PROBLEM ALSO INFECTED MY PC. I was like WTF. I waited, waited until this day. Nothing changed....

I hope DE really take this problem seriously....

need help. i can't login even after i changed the password

it keep saying :

Login Failed. Check your Info

over and over. i have tried restarting my steam, the game, didn't fixed it.

Edited by Demist1

I am not even looking for a solution since it seems that a lot of people have this login problem and no one has ever fixed it. 

Just so u guys know it, I'v chaned my password 2 times, tried to login for like a millon times, and it's not working.

Now I'm just curious why this keeps happenning? Has DE said anything about it?

If DE has been silent about it till now, I will be really disappointed. So if they explained sth about it before, plz someone tells me the reason given by DE, thank u.

I really hope I was just missing some info, cuz I am so very mad about the situation right now.