Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iirediiapple

I am facing the same Issue from yesterday. I hope they fix it as soon as Possible. "Login Failed Check Your Info".

Yesterday i have been played Warframe but now I can't login for today. It said " login failed check your info" but I really sure I have been put correct password , and I have try to repairing game file,re-connect my net work and re-install too but I can't login again

please fix this trouble

*Update

I was desperate!

Was able to log in using VPN (betternet connecting to canada), getting network error but playable. Get those catalyst and melee riven mod!

I would like to add to the severity of this issue by saying that I am also having this problem, and I'm also from SEA.

Currently trying to WinMTR the game's login server to see where the fault lies.

GG guys
seems this issue happen to SOME PEOPLE for sure, but not A LOT OF PEOPLE.

If anyone with WF access see this, pls contact region chat mod. Maybe, MAYBE, they can help us contact the forum mod or at least make this problem viral.

Ok I have logged in, played for 3 hours, left, then came back after an hour and now I cant log in, AGAIN. 

Can someone please tell me why I can log in Afternoon but cant get log in after being out of the house for an hour?

2 hours ago, Chaelicht said:

PH here as well, still not being able to log in

Sad ako din pare since last night, converge.

Yeah, same troubles. Im just commenting on threads regarding these login issues hoping they would notice at least one of them and fix this problem that has been ongoing since October.