Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

Actually this is server issue not personal computer issue, so far I never do something with firewall,work fine until the Sacrefice and Sanctuary onslaught update.Every old problem appear suddenly.Nothing we can do and DE is too busy with new update and new update and forgot every single bugs in this game

hace 26 minutos, Oreades dijo:

I'm assuming you've already doublechecked your Firewall to make sure it hasn't started blocking Warframe Traffic and that you've tried  power cycling your Router. 

I Disabled firewall,but dunno how to stop firewall from blocking wf

As title said, just played an hour ago and now I can't log in.

Yes, I can log in to WF website.

Yes, I can connect to WF apps.

No, i cannot log in to WF game.

Yes, my info are correct.

Any solution, it's Sunday and it suck it happens on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Bombarder0 said:

I Disabled firewall,but dunno how to stop firewall from blocking wf

I wouldn't disable it outright but if the firewall is doing something with Warframe there should either be some sort of event message or rule set that would indicate that the application is being blocked or only partially allowed. 

Tho the more I think about it the whole constantly checking for updates seems a bit strange if it was a firewall issue. If the Firewall was blocking it I'd think it would just outright fail. At least I remember when my firewall was acting up with another game it told me that the game was under maintenance for like three days. Because the Server maintenance message was their default "failed to connect" message.