Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iirediiapple

hace 8 minutos, FailNinja dijo:

As far as I can tell, we gotta wait for the next patch because alot of people are experiencing this after the recent update. From SEA and the only working solution I've found so far is to use a VPN.

is the "checking for updates" stuck the same problem as this

PLDT user here. Same problem, login failed, check your info. Started yesterday after farming resources at Orb Vallis.

Restarted the Converge router. STILL DOESN'T WORK.

How long is this problem gonna persist? Its really annoying.

Indonesian here. Me and a PH teammate are also having this problem. Funnily tho, another teammate from INA and another from PH seem to be able to login just fine...

From what I can gather, we get this issue only during Baro, since it also happened last Baro visit.

I was able to login earlier using Converge Fiberx from PH. Will try again later.

Vpn seems to work well. But mine has a cap of 2gb.

8 minutes ago, JawNuts said:

I was able to login earlier using Converge Fiberx from PH. Will try again later.

Vpn seems to work well. But mine has a cap of 2gb.

What specific VPN do you use?

Also indonesian here, using Biznet. Can't login since yesterday. yesterday morning was working fine, but i can't login from the afternoon. DE pls.

Globe Fiber here, no connection issues.

My friend on the other hand, Globe Ultera, has been unable to login for 2 days now.

Another friend uses Sky Broadband and he has no login issues either. 

39 minutes ago, biktimangloli said:

What specific VPN do you use?

Windscribe. Its free and get 2gb a month. I'm able to play with other people and the ping isnt bad. 

same thing happen to me. i can log in at the day 2 days ago. but when i try to log in at the night, i cannot log into the game. until now the game still won't let me in

Been using my mom's wifi and it worked, but it was super fast. 

Seems like the internet connection wont let me play Fortuna unless the internet speed was fast, unlike the other wifi I had. My normal speed is typical. I have no clue as to why it aint enough to be 8.9mbps and it has to connect when it is 12.5 mbps?