Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

Im getting it again on Monday i loged in just fine and on Tuesday I got the log in issue again and i still cant log in WHERES the fix for this ever sense the Chimera update this has been happening they really gotta fix it cos its getting really annoying

6 minutes ago, LoneForest said:

Its been 3 days can not log in. Bought drop chance booster and resource booster for Fortuna mining and fishing...looks like all going to be wasted. What kind of S#&$ IP protection u r using...stop it DE.

I can't wait to see how are they going to compensate missed Baro visits,expired boosters...I guess they will simply turn their blind eye to this whole situation and tell us it's our fault.

But thruth and a fact is that players that are banned for no reason whatsoever are heavily discriminated by DE.This protection or whatever they call it is only gonna make a lot of players quit playing the game they can't play.

22 minutes ago, RistN said:

I can't wait to see how are they going to compensate missed Baro visits,expired boosters...I guess they will simply turn their blind eye to this whole situation and tell us it's our fault.

But thruth and a fact is that players that are banned for no reason whatsoever are heavily discriminated by DE.This protection or whatever they call it is only gonna make a lot of players quit playing the game they can't play.

Yea true. I spend 4K+ hrs in warframe and we all know how many time and reward can be wasted daily for warframe bug daily. Bugs are very common and we dealed with it. But this IP ban with no reason can not be accepted.

On 2018-10-12 at 10:54 AM, PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA said:

Can't login both on PC and android app, tried vpn with no luck. Some friends told me that they can tho, what gives?

Try to log into app with using mobile internet.Do not connect to Wi-Fi.

As for VPN try other servers on list or other vpn providers .Last time I had this issue at beginning of the month AVG Secure VPN worked for me.Didnt try it now tho.

i have been dealing with this (on ps4) for the past 4 days. i have to say the lack of acknowledgement from DE regarding this issue irks me. i mean, they fixed the 'failed login' issue on switch twice now. they haven't even at least tweeted that this is an actual ongoing issue in pc, xbox and ps4.

Same issue for two weeks. Customer support sends me a message. It doesn’t help me but I hope it could help somebody, or at least don’t waste your time in zendesk.

Thank you for sending us those logs. We have taken a look at them and found that your connection was flagged which caused the IP to be blocked. The system was not able to pinpoint the exact cause but it looks like an automated response from a threat being detected on the connection. These types of blocks are temporary and often lift quickly once the threat subsides. If you have not done so already, kindly wait an hour and then make another attempt to get back into Warframe.

If that does not work, please follow the steps below which cover the most common causes of this block:

Third Party Software/Antivirus Software

* Please turn off any software that can change your connection automatically, such as Parental control software, VPN/Proxy software and even in-browser add-ons such as Hola Unblocker. Please note, you can use a VPN but if one is already enabled try disabling it first. 
* If you are running any Anti-virus software please add an exception in your firewall (including Windows Firewall if active) and antivirus to these three files Launcher.exe, Warframe.x64.exe and Warframe.exe.

Promo Codes/To Many Failed Log In Attempts

* If you have made many successive attempts at typing in incorrect promo codes or used incorrect log in information our system will temporarily block the IP. Depending on how many times it was done, the block can get extended past the normal hour so please wait 24 hours before making any further attempts at logging in.

Virus/Malware Scan

* Finally, we recommend running a virus and a separate malware scan to eliminate any possibility of hidden software on your system that can get flagged. Before doing that however, please make sure any antivirus software you own is up to date as old software will not be as effective at detecting threats.
* If that does not work, please temporarily disable your anti-virus/malware software and see if there is any change. Make sure to re-enable your anti-virus/malware software when you are done this step.

Edited by Chigu

Just an update, I "STILL" can't login normally...

I had to use Windscribe VPN Trial, and by the way someone posted that you can turn off VPN after logging in and wait for chat to reconnect... it is complete and utter BS.

This will just bump you out of the game again.

Edited by xXRazerEdgeXx

This thread will become a megathread soon, lmao.

Btw, I don't know what the hell is DE stance on this, but as long as they don't ban the ones using VPN, I have no problems. Yeah, I'm limited to only 10GB per/mo and a stupid 300ms, but that's their problem not mine 😈 I meant, online games... having server problems... that bans you... but no way to unban you. What if one of DE's personnel got this, I'm sure they have a way to whitelist themselves lol. So yeah, right.

P.S. I'm just leaving my trace here in case they actually ban me because of this stooofid random IP ban. That, and also if Steam banned me because of this, I'll be hella serious with zendesk support. So if they (DE) can't fix the problem, I REALLY hope at least they told Steam (Valve) of this recurring safety/security issues with their games. 'Cause I'm not going to lose my entire library and game account just to login to a free game. But I do want to login though because, how else are we going to stock that elusive Formas?