Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iirediiapple

54 minutes ago, Bombarder0 said:

ya guys that are having this problem should raid the prime time and demmand and answer.

they'll just give the same boring answers they have been giving to everyone and not solve the actual problems.

This thread will become a megathread soon, lmao.

Btw, I don't know what the hell is DE stance on this, but as long as they don't ban the ones using VPN, I have no problems. Yeah, I'm limited to only 10GB per/mo and a stupid 300ms, but that's their problem not mine 😈 I meant, online games... having server problems... that bans you... but no way to unban you. What if one of DE's personnel got this, I'm sure they have a way to whitelist themselves lol. So yeah, right.

P.S. I'm just leaving my trace here in case they actually ban me because of this stooofid random IP ban. That, and also if Steam banned me because of this, I'll be hella serious with zendesk support. So if they (DE) can't fix the problem, I REALLY hope at least they told Steam (Valve) of this recurring safety/security issues with their games. 'Cause I'm not going to lose my entire library and game account just to login to a free game. But I do want to login though because, how else are we going to stock that elusive Formas?

Yay new updates. Can't wait to see them when the game allows me login. My parts are probably done by now it's been a couple of week since I started crafting them :inlove:

Play with VPN is like hell. Ping, can't join other squads, and the fear of being banned by steam. I've always loved DE and Warframe, but now... I'm really dissapointed. 

[DE]Nathan (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 15:17 EST

Based on everything we have gone through and ruled out what I think is going on here is that your ISP hasn't got enough addresses -- so it shares one IP with many computers. In those cases, even one compromised PC sharing same IP as you gets that IP blocked for legitimate malicious traffic being detected on it. These types of block are temporary and lift once that traffic is no longer detected but if the compromised PC keeps running that traffic the block will stay in place. This is a very tough situation because we can't do anything from this end since we don't control the network and traffic from a healthy PC can't be filtered from a compromised one if the traffic is coming off the same IP.

I don't like recommending it but a VPN may work here as a way to bypass the problem until the malicious traffic subsides.

"The Tenno are lost"

- Vor

Failure again...Seriously... >.> 

Maybe is time to take a break from Warframe....

Adios Tenno.

been 2 weeks and 3 days that i have this problem and DE did respond to my first ticket and asked for warframe logs however i havent got an answer after i sent the logs... .-.

4 hours ago, tennotoyoako said:

[DE]Nathan (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 15:17 EST

Based on everything we have gone through and ruled out what I think is going on here is that your ISP hasn't got enough addresses -- so it shares one IP with many computers. In those cases, even one compromised PC sharing same IP as you gets that IP blocked for legitimate malicious traffic being detected on it. These types of block are temporary and lift once that traffic is no longer detected but if the compromised PC keeps running that traffic the block will stay in place. This is a very tough situation because

because it's 2018 and we never heard of NAT and that many ISP, especially small ones, use it.

I actually suspected something like that, knowing DE lack of qualified engineers. Guy that developed their "automated protection system" obviously is not suited for his job.

Seriously!!! So they can't pinpoint where the "malicious traffic" is coming from, the solution they came up with is to block all traffic coming from the same ISP or region/s.

That is one big, smelly pile of BS I've ever heard. C'mon DE you can do better than that...

I can login without VPN now.  Ordered dedicated external IP from my ISP and didn't try to login more than 24 hours (as I was suggested by support). Or it is coincidence. 

Got it a week ago. Got a sorry reply from support. Not much use, logging in through Windscribe to do daily sorties. S#&$ sucks my dudes.

still get a problem "Login failed. Check your info." why do they this to me I never play from another place only from my home. I really feel bad now

Ok, I've had a week of failures but I got it working thanks to Windscribe VPN, I was even able to play Eidolon with a few randoms and it worked well.

I cant keep using this forever though, will there be a fix so I can use my OWN internet instead of relying on a VPN?