Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

[DE]Nathan (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 15:17 EST

Based on everything we have gone through and ruled out what I think is going on here is that your ISP hasn't got enough addresses -- so it shares one IP with many computers. In those cases, even one compromised PC sharing same IP as you gets that IP blocked for legitimate malicious traffic being detected on it. These types of block are temporary and lift once that traffic is no longer detected but if the compromised PC keeps running that traffic the block will stay in place. This is a very tough situation because we can't do anything from this end since we don't control the network and traffic from a healthy PC can't be filtered from a compromised one if the traffic is coming off the same IP.

I don't like recommending it but a VPN may work here as a way to bypass the problem until the malicious traffic subsides.

"The Tenno are lost"

- Vor

Edited by tennotoyoako

4 hours ago, tennotoyoako said:

[DE]Nathan (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 15:17 EST

Based on everything we have gone through and ruled out what I think is going on here is that your ISP hasn't got enough addresses -- so it shares one IP with many computers. In those cases, even one compromised PC sharing same IP as you gets that IP blocked for legitimate malicious traffic being detected on it. These types of block are temporary and lift once that traffic is no longer detected but if the compromised PC keeps running that traffic the block will stay in place. This is a very tough situation because

because it's 2018 and we never heard of NAT and that many ISP, especially small ones, use it.

I actually suspected something like that, knowing DE lack of qualified engineers. Guy that developed their "automated protection system" obviously is not suited for his job.

Seriously!!! So they can't pinpoint where the "malicious traffic" is coming from, the solution they came up with is to block all traffic coming from the same ISP or region/s.

That is one big, smelly pile of BS I've ever heard. C'mon DE you can do better than that...

Edited by xXRazerEdgeXx

Ok, I've had a week of failures but I got it working thanks to Windscribe VPN, I was even able to play Eidolon with a few randoms and it worked well.

I cant keep using this forever though, will there be a fix so I can use my OWN internet instead of relying on a VPN?

On 2018-11-22 at 12:18 PM, RistN said:

Countries are not blocked,ip addresses are.I am member of a clan where players are from one country and even isp is the same for most players.Some play without problems while others,like me are blocked.This is individual and targeted.I have seen here on forum that guys from all regions and countries having this issues.

so i cant understand why i play in vietnam and have this problem and i dont have this when play in germany .Even if i have this problem in Germany i got this fix in 1 or 2 days. Thats mean it can happen not only by ip but also by countries too because we can use fake vpn to play. Therefore, DE need to have permission from more asia country to have more free access for their game thats all.

For over a week or two I'm still unable to login warframe. I've already changed my password again and even uninstalled and reinstalled but it's still the same results, "login error, check your info" or something like that. Please fix this issue because this has been going on for way too long now. I'm not using any fake vpns or anything so I don't understand why I still can't login the game.

4 hours ago, VNclean said:

so i cant understand why i play in vietnam and have this problem and i dont have this when play in germany

Because you have two different ip addresses...

4 hours ago, VNclean said:

Thats mean it can happen not only by ip but also by countries too because we can use fake vpn to play.

VPN also changes ip address.

As you mentioned Germany tho,yesterday I couldn't login with vpn when it was set on Germany server but I successfully connected when I switched it to Spain server.And as I already said my clan members are all from one country and some have issues and some don't.