Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

@[DE]Rebecca

What are you guys doing?It is 10 days by now I cant login normally.

I did enter the game using vpn services but all of them are trial or with limited data and limited speed.Also on free versions of that services you can't pick a server,you can only use automaticly picked server and sometimes ip is blocked on them too.

I don't know what kind of policy you guys have now with this blocking of peoples ip addresses but thats not cool at all.You are the only ones doing this since I don't have any problems with other online games or any connection problems generally.

Also whats the most uncool thing about whole of this situation is that you guys are keeping us in the dark by not saying anything about this issue and these ip bans.

Will this ever be fixed? I play on and off for a few years now and returned to Warframe cause I wanted to try it on the Switch, but both my PC and my Switch can't connect to the game. Definitely has something to do with the ISP as I was able to play Warframe on the Switch at work and on my PC via VPN.

P.S. this my first post/reply ever.

8 hours ago, rawrden said:

Will this ever be fixed? I play on and off for a few years now and returned to Warframe cause I wanted to try it on the Switch, but both my PC and my Switch can't connect to the game. Definitely has something to do with the ISP as I was able to play Warframe on the Switch at work and on my PC via VPN.

P.S. this my first post/reply ever.

I feel you dude! I had high hopes when they release it on switch only to get the same problem. I can play on switch using tether connection from my mobile data... When are they gonna fix this issue? 

22 часа назад, TatesMania сказал:

Hi Guys

Is there an issue using the DNS 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1 as this is what I have done my pc and even when I remove it, I still can't log in. Funny enough at work I have the IPv6 of 1.1.1.1 and I can log into the game with no problems, now am forced to replace my router at home cause am not sure whether its my ISP or Warframe. 2 Weeks of no warframe, guess I will go buy borderlands handsome collection. 😅

DNS has nothing to do with it. Your work has different ip address, probably from different ISP. DE simply doesnt give a damn

Wow reminds me of Bethesda their Fallout 4 CC bans certain ISP IP's from using it and it crashes the game at startup unless you use VPN or block the game in Firewall (Which this sadly cannot be done in Warframe) Bethesda also never fixed this and never intends to.

I feel sorry for you guys i this happened to me i'd be furious :(

Hope you get a fix somehow

Edited by Lythael

31 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Wow reminds me of Bethesda their Fallout 4 CC bans certain ISP IP's from using it and it crashes the game at startup unless you use VPN or block the game in Firewall (Which this sadly cannot be done in Warframe) Bethesda also never fixed this and never intends to.

I feel sorry for you guys i this happened to me i'd be furious 😞

Hope you get a fix somehow

I stopped logging in, if the devs don't want to fix this, they don't want me to play. So be it. 

Been IP blocked three times for the past two weeks now. Seems like even though the game lifts the ban, you'll just get IP blocked the next day, or the day after that. Worse part is that DE doesn't acknowledge the minority who have problems logging in.

I even bought the Gara tennogen yesterday hoping to play more of this game. What a bummer.

Has DE come up with anything on this login fail issue cos this is kinda becoming a major issue now.

If anyone has any info please lemme know thanks. 

Or even DE, If you guys messed with something and got a good majority of players kicked atleast would be nice to let us know bout it hahahha. 

Still can't login and its been more than a week. And I feel stupid to say it but there are others who are waiting for more than 3 weeks ? wow.. DE you gotta help us out here with a fix reallly really soon.. 

I would say keep up the good work on bug fixes and updates for fortuna but sadly I cant go and experience anything cos I cant login in to the game.. hahaha ayyyaaaaa..

Please find a fix DE thanks.

29 minutes ago, DanielGrimshaw said:

Ez fix here

Type Flappy on the username and leave the password blank, have been able to play for 2 weeks now gg wp

26GB just to play Flappy Bird? Nah man, it's nice and all but I'm good.

Still, I'd rather input Wyrmius though. At least that one isn't boring.

On Topic: Are we getting RNG banned now? I mean come on, at least Las Vegas still lets you play.

Here's a reply from Customer support

We have taken a look at the logs and found that your connection was flagged which caused the IP to be blocked. The system was not able to pinpoint the exact cause but it looks like an automated response from a threat being detected on the connection. These types of blocks are temporary and often lift quickly once the threat subsides. If you have not done so already, kindly wait an hour and then make another attempt to get back into Warframe.

If that does not work, please follow the steps below which cover the most common causes of this block:

Third Party Software/Antivirus Software

* Please turn off any software that can change your connection automatically, such as Parental control software, VPN/Proxy software and even in-browser add-ons such as Hola Unblocker.
* If you are running any Anti-virus software please add an exception in your firewall (including Windows Firewall if active) and antivirus to these three files Launcher.exe, Warframe.x64.exe and Warframe.exe.

Promo Codes/To Many Failed Log In Attempts

* If you have made many successive attempts at typing in incorrect promo codes or used incorrect log in information our system will temporarily block the IP. Depending on how many times it was done, the block can get extended past the normal hour so please wait 24 hours before making any further attempts at logging in.

Virus/Malware Scan

* Finally, we recommend running a virus and a separate malware scan to eliminate any possibility of hidden software on your system that can get flagged. Before doing that however, please make sure any antivirus software you own is up to date as old software will not be as effective at detecting threats.
* If that does not work, please temporarily disable your anti-virus/malware software and see if there is any change. Make sure to re-enable your anti-virus/malware software when you are done this step.

Hope that helps. If you have any questions or doubt at any point, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

Tried all their suggestions, but I still can't log in to the game. Also tried logging in using a different machine and mobile data connection (to get a different public IP), still no luck. I haven't played in a week now. :sadcry:

5 hours ago, xhowl1 said:

Here's a reply from Customer support

Tried all their suggestions, but I still can't log in to the game. Also tried logging in using a different machine and mobile data connection (to get a different public IP), still no luck. I haven't played in a week now. :sadcry:

They said bunch of bs if you ask me.

Edited by RistN

Here are some free alternatives that work:

-Kaspersky Secure Connection:

https://www.kaspersky.com/secure-connection

It has daily data usage of 200MB it can be raised to 300MB by opening My Kaspersky account.That will let you play for about 5-6 hours a day,more than enough.

Simple to install and use

Free version doesnt let you choose server and it can only be chosen automatically

Fast and reliable connection

Noticed that I cant log in if server is set to Netherlands and Germany,ip blocked also.

-HideMe

https://ref.hide.io/O35AoE(this is my referal link so pls get it from here)

Has good and reliable connection and 3 servers you can choose from and they all work well without ip ban.

Has limit of 2gb data(a month I think,doesnt say anywhere)but enough to last for 30 days.

I had some trouble with their app which was disconecting me all the time but there is a nice and simple guide on how to set up vpn conection on every OS and that worked like a charm.For example:

https://hide.me/en/vpnsetup/windows7/ikev2/

So this is how I login:If Kaspersky chooses some server automatically that has ip which is blocked by DE, I just use HideMe which always works.

Edited by RistN

21 minutes ago, Aredator said:

Does any of this affect Steam accounts cos i really dont want my steam account to get banned @RistN

I am sure you can use it.People talking about ban on Steam is a story where players used vpn to get special deals that were for some regions which is a clear misuse of vpn.

There is basically nothing we can do. And DE has chosen to do nothing. Its been a few weeks for me going back and forth with support and I was told they can basically do nothing. 

What's weird is, this login problem only happened to me recently. I was told to just use a VPN, and that's the only way I can play the game. So either get a VPN or GTFO basically.