Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

Can't login in either, this is the second time this month it happened to me. It has happened to me a couple times before I can't figure out why it's doing this or what exactly is even going on. Some days I get one and everything works fine, then suddenly out of the blue I try and login and it sends me the "check login info" message. I haven't changed passwords or info but it still gives me this message. Then hours or days later of trying the game suddenly decides that I can login. It's very odd and extremely frustrating. 😤😡  

14 hours ago, Hakugami said:

Getting this problem as well. I was playing fine about 7hrs ago.

@ShiroZan looks like our ISP doesn't support ipv6. Just getting this problem today though.

Request upgrade from your internet provider to upgrade to ipv6 or use mobile hotspot to login warframe. Both way works i can confirm now as i disable back ipv6 it continue to dont let me login LOL

but on back ipv6 logged back into warframe ❤️ 

you guys probably log in too many time until the server decided to ban your ip address for more than 1 week.

Worst case stop warframe for a month and log back in after it

1 hour ago, eugenetang96 said:

Request upgrade from your internet provider to upgrade to ipv6 or use mobile hotspot to login warframe. Both way works i can confirm now as i disable back ipv6 it continue to dont let me login LOL

but on back ipv6 logged back into warframe ❤️ 

you guys probably log in too many time until the server decided to ban your ip address for more than 1 week.

Worst case stop warframe for a month and log back in after it

I did not log in too many times. I was playing just fine until I tried again yesterday.

Hotspot is a no go where I am but I can try and contact our ISP. I am not hopeful though since Christmas is around the corner.

On another train of thought, stopping for a month may not be what DE wants. If we all stop a month, it means DE will lose possible paying clients on one of the busiest months of the year. Some of us that "stop for a month" may not come back.

EDIT:

I tried to log on while typing this and I got in. No ipv6 needed for now. @ShiroZan

Edited by Hakugami

3 hours ago, Hakugami said:

I did not log in too many times. I was playing just fine until I tried again yesterday.

Hotspot is a no go where I am but I can try and contact our ISP. I am not hopeful though since Christmas is around the corner.

On another train of thought, stopping for a month may not be what DE wants. If we all stop a month, it means DE will lose possible paying clients on one of the busiest months of the year. Some of us that "stop for a month" may not come back.

EDIT:

I tried to log on while typing this and I got in. No ipv6 needed for now. @ShiroZan

I don't understand, is this problem cause by this 'ipv6'? my ISP, Converge, from Philippines doesn't support ipv6? I really don't know what's going on. I want to play WF again so bad after I recently passed my thesis defense. Please does anyone here in SEA region, especially in Philippines have their ISP Converge? were you able to login now or still in trouble?

47 minutes ago, eugenetang96 said:

BY DE 

Hi all!

It wouldn't be launch day without some bumps, we are currently experiencing login issues and are working to resolve as fast as possible. Sit tight and check back to this thread - we will keep you posted!

Pheww ^.^ 

53 minutes ago, eugenetang96 said:

BY DE 

Hi all!

It wouldn't be launch day without some bumps, we are currently experiencing login issues and are working to resolve as fast as possible. Sit tight and check back to this thread - we will keep you posted!

yeah exactly, like I'll go back to my previous crap ISP I had for 7 years when I just switch into a better one just to play WF. I really want to post something like this to Reddit, but I doubt I DE will ever notice.

1 hour ago, eugenetang96 said:

BY DE 

Hi all!

You almost had me there. :clem:

6 hours ago, ShiroZan said:

I don't understand, is this problem cause by this 'ipv6'? my ISP, Converge, from Philippines doesn't support ipv6? I really don't know what's going on. I want to play WF again so bad after I recently passed my thesis defense. Please does anyone here in SEA region, especially in Philippines have their ISP Converge? were you able to login now or still in trouble?

I am using Converge and also in the Philippines. They aren't using ipv6 at the moment. BUT is seems that DE has resolved the problem. I am logging in ok.

6 hours ago, Hakugami said:

I am using Converge and also in the Philippines. They aren't using ipv6 at the moment. BUT is seems that DE has resolved the problem. I am logging in ok.

I hope this will be for all Converge clients, sad to say it is not.

Still not able to login this is pathetic. Getting blocked for reasons even DE team doesnt know and not being able to play sucks. If anything I respect those players who are just patiently waiting for DE to help us out but I dont see any information regarding the issue for login failed error and fact that only the system I play from is not allowed and I can login from another location. 

DE please fix this already its too frustrating not be playing the game I like when I know the game works fine on my system and having invested in the game for 5 years now.

Please fix this issue for everyone having the issue.

I havent had this problem as long as alot of people here, but this started yesterday for me. I actually started my own thread about it but thought i'd contribute here too. But basically I can login on here (as you can tell) but cant in-game. Vpn seems to not help either, so thats fun. Hopfully DE sees this and addresses it soon, id like to not miss out on a bunch of rep bc of all this 😕