Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iirediiapple

On 2018-12-02 at 12:40 PM, Niffilum said:

Kaspersky Secure Connection: On all 3 connections when launching with VPN it will show Update Error! blah blah. It works when you launch the game and only activate the VPN when you are on the login screen In Game. Recommended if you are not in Asia because it will most of the time connect you to an ISP that is also blocked.

Whats wrong in this picture is that Kaspersky labs are one of the leaders in battle against botnet.I have it installed too and servers that are blocked are:UK,Germany,Netherlands.Servers that work are:Spain,Ukraine,Hungary.

I will contact support of Kaspersky and ask them what do they think of DE servers registring their servers as botnet.I think awnser will be very interesting.

Getting this problem as well. I was playing fine about 7hrs ago.

3 hours ago, ShiroZan said:

what exactly did you do? I'm from the Philippines using an ISP, Converge. Its been 2 weeks since I'm unable to login.

3 hours ago, eugenetang96 said:

you have to check that you have ipv6 support from your internet provider click on this link to check 

PS : you need to follow instruction in the link

https://idoc.vsb.cz/xwiki/bin/view/tuonet/sit-nastaveni/ip-adresa/ip-win10-ovl-panely/?xpage=print&language=en 

for my case, all the while im using ipv4 all i have to do is click properties and check the ipv6 option and i suddenly able to login to warframe 😄 

@ShiroZan looks like our ISP doesn't support ipv6. Just getting this problem today though.

9 hours ago, Hakugami said:

@ShiroZan looks like our ISP doesn't support ipv6. Just getting this problem today though.

what? what is that even suppose to mean? I was totally fine on Converge playing Warframe then somewhere in mid-November, I can no longer log-in in the game... because the ISP doesn't suport ipv6? I really don't understand what's going on and DE can't even release a statement about this

It happened to me again today and yesterday. it was working fine the day before. What's going on DE?

Still no log in lets hope they fix it with the next fortuna update with the spider boss if not im done with this game in least for a while

Can't login in either, this is the second time this month it happened to me. It has happened to me a couple times before I can't figure out why it's doing this or what exactly is even going on. Some days I get one and everything works fine, then suddenly out of the blue I try and login and it sends me the "check login info" message. I haven't changed passwords or info but it still gives me this message. Then hours or days later of trying the game suddenly decides that I can login. It's very odd and extremely frustrating. 😤😡  

14 hours ago, Hakugami said:

Request upgrade from your internet provider to upgrade to ipv6 or use mobile hotspot to login warframe. Both way works i can confirm now as i disable back ipv6 it continue to dont let me login LOL

but on back ipv6 logged back into warframe ❤️ 

you guys probably log in too many time until the server decided to ban your ip address for more than 1 week.

Worst case stop warframe for a month and log back in after it

1 hour ago, eugenetang96 said:

Request upgrade from your internet provider to upgrade to ipv6 or use mobile hotspot to login warframe. Both way works i can confirm now as i disable back ipv6 it continue to dont let me login LOL

but on back ipv6 logged back into warframe ❤️ 

you guys probably log in too many time until the server decided to ban your ip address for more than 1 week.

Worst case stop warframe for a month and log back in after it

I did not log in too many times. I was playing just fine until I tried again yesterday.

Hotspot is a no go where I am but I can try and contact our ISP. I am not hopeful though since Christmas is around the corner.

On another train of thought, stopping for a month may not be what DE wants. If we all stop a month, it means DE will lose possible paying clients on one of the busiest months of the year. Some of us that "stop for a month" may not come back.

EDIT:

I tried to log on while typing this and I got in. No ipv6 needed for now. @ShiroZan

Was able to login at 1:30 pm today, exited the game at 5:00 pm and tried to login at 5:15 pm and now I can't login again.

3 hours ago, Hakugami said:

I did not log in too many times. I was playing just fine until I tried again yesterday.

Hotspot is a no go where I am but I can try and contact our ISP. I am not hopeful though since Christmas is around the corner.

On another train of thought, stopping for a month may not be what DE wants. If we all stop a month, it means DE will lose possible paying clients on one of the busiest months of the year. Some of us that "stop for a month" may not come back.

EDIT:

I tried to log on while typing this and I got in. No ipv6 needed for now. @ShiroZan

I don't understand, is this problem cause by this 'ipv6'? my ISP, Converge, from Philippines doesn't support ipv6? I really don't know what's going on. I want to play WF again so bad after I recently passed my thesis defense. Please does anyone here in SEA region, especially in Philippines have their ISP Converge? were you able to login now or still in trouble?

I am looking at other players already got last rank on fortuna while i am sitting here waiting for the fix of the login system.

Sure we are supposed to pay for VPNs or get our data leaked by using free ones or change internet provider to get ipv6, not gonna happen DE. Not even crappy f2p Chinese games don't have such issues.

BY DE 

Hi all!

It wouldn't be launch day without some bumps, we are currently experiencing login issues and are working to resolve as fast as possible. Sit tight and check back to this thread - we will keep you posted!

47 minutes ago, eugenetang96 said:

BY DE 

Hi all!

It wouldn't be launch day without some bumps, we are currently experiencing login issues and are working to resolve as fast as possible. Sit tight and check back to this thread - we will keep you posted!

Pheww ^.^ 

53 minutes ago, eugenetang96 said:

BY DE 

Hi all!

yeah exactly, like I'll go back to my previous crap ISP I had for 7 years when I just switch into a better one just to play WF. I really want to post something like this to Reddit, but I doubt I DE will ever notice.

1 hour ago, eugenetang96 said:

BY DE 

Hi all!

You almost had me there. :clem: