Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

3 hours ago, Uodski said:

Finally, I was able to enter the game without using a VPN after the hotfix. Crossing my fingers and hoping that this will continue without any problems/errors. ISP is PLDT btw.

Did you do anything? Or just waited for you to login again? Converge user here

People who come here posting "me too" dont even read the thread. Most of people who are here for a week or more DONT READ THE THREAD. I explained everything clearly in my previous post and it was confirmed by DE support. READ MY POSTS AND TRY WORKING WITH YOUR ISP.

[DE]NathanToday at 01:39

It depends on the type of traffic, botnets can be used for a lot of different activities. But if they are used to attack us or there is a risk to account security our system will flag it. Our system doesn't haphazardly do this, there has to be a legitimate threat. Unfortunately, until the ISP stops sharing your IP with sketchy systems our support options at least are pretty limited.

1 hour ago, ShiroZan said:

Did you do anything? Or just waited for you to login again? Converge user here

I was using Hotspot Shield VPN for a couple of days. After the hotfix, I tried logging in without using the VPN to check if the login error was fixed, and I was able to login without any problem. I will try to restart the game later to see if the problem is really solved or will reoccur.

Currently using Globe ISP in PH with prepaid and postpaid sims:
Prepaid SIM: Connects without issues
Postpaid SIM: requires VPN to connect and if you disconnect the VPN you cant create a session for missions, but you can still see people talking in world chat or trading chat, you just cant create a session.. the game turns into a chat simulator. Playing using VPN you cant queue and end up soloing the whole star chart... which is doable but makes farming resources difficult.

it almost 4 weeks since i last got to login to the game using my postpaid sim and without using VPN.
I'll probably end up asking my ISP for a new sim even if its working for everything else.

15 hours ago, Hakugami said:

I am using Converge and also in the Philippines. They aren't using ipv6 at the moment. BUT is seems that DE has resolved the problem. I am logging in ok.

So basically, Warframe now requires this ipv6 connection to login in to the game? where our ISP doesn't support or use it?

12 minutes ago, congrae said:

So i need to change my ISP to please DE special snowflake security system? Even though... rest of online games working like a charm? DE made weak system and and we players need to do its job? amazing! Gonna play Destiny 2 then, for battlenet my ip is "clean" enough.

It doesn't mean a thing.As I already mentioned,with Kaspersky Secure connection:Germany,Netherlands,UK servers ip is banned too while Ukraine,Hungary and Spain ip works.Changing isp is like gambling in this situation and for problem itself there is only DE to blame.I checked my IP on all sites I could find and it isnt blacklisted on any of them.

I am from Europe.

7 hours ago, FlexxFlexx said:

People who come here posting "me too" dont even read the thread. Most of people who are here for a week or more DONT READ THE THREAD. I explained everything clearly in my previous post and it was confirmed by DE support. READ MY POSTS AND TRY WORKING WITH YOUR ISP.

[DE]NathanToday at 01:39

It depends on the type of traffic, botnets can be used for a lot of different activities. But if they are used to attack us or there is a risk to account security our system will flag it. Our system doesn't haphazardly do this, there has to be a legitimate threat. Unfortunately, until the ISP stops sharing your IP with sketchy systems our support options at least are pretty limited.

Even if that is the case, im not going to go through all the hassle of getting support from my ISP just to play one game that has a buggy system. You assuming that everyone has the time and the care enough to do so is stupid.

22 hours ago, Hakugami said:

I am using Converge and also in the Philippines. They aren't using ipv6 at the moment. BUT is seems that DE has resolved the problem. I am logging in ok.

For you maybe. Converge user here and I still can't log in for a month

2 hours ago, AlanYugure said:

For you maybe. Converge user here and I still can't log in for a month

9 hours ago, ShiroZan said:

So basically, Warframe now requires this ipv6 connection to login in to the game? where our ISP doesn't support or use it?

What I am trying to say is that you don't need ipv6. I think there is a problem in DE's side. Someone posted a message from DE about problems with logins in different regions.

I can Login to WARFRAME again.

Got a update for some fixes today and then just tried logging in as usual everyday which i did for past 2 weeks. It asked me for verification code and I was able to log back in to warframe today. woo hooo!!!

Thank you DE or if it was that automated block for removing the IP block for my login. I am finally able to log back in and play.

Except I dont know if THIS is gonna be temporary and it would go back to another block.

If only I know what not to do to avoid this random automated thing that happens I will definitely avoid it.

But I guess just wait each day and login daily to check is what I did and it is now fine for me. 

I really hope its the same for others also. If not then, this was not my intention to offend any player who has been waiting for more than 2 weeks to log back in. I only wanted to give a feed back that I am now able to log back into the game. cos I had been complaining bout this on this post so.

I hope the others also get to log back into the game. I guess all I can say is please wait. Thats what I did and today I am back in playing warframe.

3 hours ago, Trickster-_- said:

I can Login to WARFRAME again.

Got a update for some fixes today and then just tried logging in as usual everyday which i did for past 2 weeks. It asked me for verification code and I was able to log back in to warframe today. woo hooo!!!

Thank you DE or if it was that automated block for removing the IP block for my login. I am finally able to log back in and play.

Except I dont know if THIS is gonna be temporary and it would go back to another block.

If only I know what not to do to avoid this random automated thing that happens I will definitely avoid it.

But I guess just wait each day and login daily to check is what I did and it is now fine for me. 

I really hope its the same for others also. If not then, this was not my intention to offend any player who has been waiting for more than 2 weeks to log back in. I only wanted to give a feed back that I am now able to log back into the game. cos I had been complaining bout this on this post so.

I hope the others also get to log back into the game. I guess all I can say is please wait. Thats what I did and today I am back in playing warframe.

You're from SEA region too? I'm yet to find out here if its finally ok.

ok. what's the issue here right now.. my game was smooth like butter lastnight and then today i got tons of login failure issues..DE you cooking something behind aren't you? still cant login.  i'm from malaysia.. been playing for almost 2yrs..  don't tell me you ban me because i'm in asia. =.=

Edited by hoshigami

38 minutes ago, congrae said:

For first time in 3 weeks i could log in without vpn too 🤣

Reveal hidden contents

058d239f7f5fa9360472f2ae7caea8e5.jpg

Looks like coincidence, cause i haven't contacted my isp, and i can log in too, i will not be surprised if log in error ruturn later. Maybe for now DE silently fixed this issue but they didn't acknowledged it as problem, 29 pages without a single reply, that still bother me.

Yeah same! I just hope this issue doesn't show up again.

On 2018-10-11 at 10:31 PM, iirediiapple said:

Everytime i tried to log in in it keep saying "Login Error. Check your info", i already reseted my password, tried resetting my router and pc couple times, still wouldnt let me log in.

Same. been a week and still going