Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

Just tried to login and even tho its 100% correct, it wont let me login. Copy paste worked for me but theres something I noticed:
My password is LONGER than 15 symbols and when I type in ANYTHING longer than 14, it bugs out for no reason and inserts random things in the PW section!

I can recreate this problem everytime! Clearing the field, typing more than 14 symbols and it bugs out again (and its not a certain letter or number, anything will do the trick it seems!).
For anyone with a longer pw, THIS might cause it.

Please look into that, DE.

Edited by Beard_Face

43 minutes ago, Beard_Face said:

Just tried to login and even tho its 100% correct, it wont let me login. Copy paste worked for me but theres something I noticed:
My password is LONGER than 15 symbols and when I type in ANYTHING longer than 14, it bugs out for no reason and inserts random things in the PW section!

I can recreate this problem everytime! Clearing the field, typing more than 14 symbols and it bugs out again (and its not a certain letter or number, anything will do the trick it seems!).
For anyone with a longer pw, THIS might cause it.

Please look into that, DE.

Okay i had the same problem, i wrote my password in a txt file and copy paste it into the game... If i type my password right in the game it gives me the error message. it works with copy paste.

Edited by Gortakir

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are working on fixing this by adjusting things on our end for the specific regions impacted, sadly this issues is due to factors outside our control (targeted connectivity disruptions) but we think we can offset the issue over the day.

I hope it can be resolved soon ... because I was also exposed to it like that ... since Prime Time # 222 when I want to take Twitch Drop in the Inbox.

I can't login either.

I tried a few things, including the mentioned cut and paste method - which does not work for me either.

But I am sort of convinced the problem is the ',' (Comma) in my PW. Sometimes looks weird when you type it in the PW field. If you type it at the beginning the underlying

word "PASSWORD" where you type doesn't even go away.

It has been 12 hours now since the problem started, although a little while ago I was able to log in to the companion app,  I was also able to finish downloading the update when it initially rolled out but my account still wouldn't log in, opening the launcher now gives me the "servers are unavailable" error and now I cant log in to the Mobile companion app. it is frustrating...

Hmm. My password also has commas and special characters in it and I'm having the same problem.  Looks like those may be the issue.

Update: I have removed the special characters and can now log in.  If you have commas or whatnot, just temporarily change your password to get rid of them and you should have access.  Hope they fix the oversight though, I prefer a wonky password.

Edited by Umbra8