Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

31 minutes ago, BlueDemon75 said:

But if it still persists then it should be reported. 

That's the whole point of this thread? I ended up giving myself a super-not-secure password so that I can play for the weekend. I guess at least I have 2fa to feel safe.

1 hour ago, tyroney said:

That's the whole point of this thread? I ended up giving myself a super-not-secure password so that I can play for the weekend. I guess at least I have 2fa to feel safe.

what I meant to say is that if problem persisted even after the hotfix, send a support ticket or make another thread reporting that the problem wasn't solved yet. Raise more awereness of the issue, so that it doesn't get ignored and go unsolved like the launcher download errors back when sacrifice was dropped.

Greeting Tennos,
The issue with login may be connected with comma in your passwords. Please check if you have comma, then change password if needed.
Please give feedback if it works, because it might help DE to find where exactly the issue is.

Edited by Netruitus

On 2018-10-14 at 5:03 PM, Netruitus said:

Greeting Tennos,
The issue with login may be connected with comma in your passwords. Please check if you have comma, then change password if needed.
Please give feedback if it works, because it might help DE to find where exactly the issue is.

I tried this method even though my password before doesn't contain any special characters, but my password has numbers on it so i tried to change that too with a very simple password without any special characters or numbers and yesterday it works, but after a day it went back to "Log-in failed, Check your Info"

4 hours ago, iirediiapple said:

I tried this method even though my password before doesn't contain any special characters, but my password has numbers on it so i tried to change that too with a very simple password without any special characters or numbers and yesterday it works, but after a day it went back to "Log-in failed, Check your Info"

Yup just today I changed my password once and it's worked, logged off for lunch and then after that the bug showed up again

Hello Guys, 
same problem here....

LOGIN>>PLAY>>>Type Password >>> Then said " Login Failed, Check YOur Info" 

i have a suggestion guys....
if you 2x time login attempt FAIL...THEN DONT RUSH it again dont Login attempt again more than 3x TImes it will end in IP BAN TEMPORARY
IP ban Temporary Mean you must wait for 24 hours to login again...
after you sending a ticket to DE they will send automatic message like this one 

Promo Codes/To Many Failed Log In Attempts

* If you have made many successive attempts at typing in incorrect promo codes or used incorrect log in information our system will temporarily block the IP. Depending on how many times it was done, the block can get extended past the normal hour so please wait 24 hours before making any further attempts at logging in.

trust me dont rush the login after Login Failed Check your info 2x times....it will end in IP BAN TEMPORARY.

Solution :

1. Activate your cell phone Packet Data tethering.
2. COnnect the Laptop/PC to your Packed data internet Tethering
3. It will Bypass Launcher and the Login.

Try it, it work for me..but...still..it painfull cant use wifi and have a high ping with the cellphone packet data tethering system.

i share this because am experiencing problem like this 2 TIME EVERY ONE WEEK that mean you only can login like 3 day only if not get IP BAN TEMPORARY .

Have a great day Tenno, and hear this song after login failed " Hello Darkness My Oldfriend, i Cant login again"

14 hours ago, --Cpt.Price-- said:

Hello Guys, 
same problem here....

LOGIN>>PLAY>>>Type Password >>> Then said " Login Failed, Check YOur Info" 

i have a suggestion guys....
if you 2x time login attempt FAIL...THEN DONT RUSH it again dont Login attempt again more than 3x TImes it will end in IP BAN TEMPORARY
IP ban Temporary Mean you must wait for 24 hours to login again...
after you sending a ticket to DE they will send automatic message like this one 

Promo Codes/To Many Failed Log In Attempts

* If you have made many successive attempts at typing in incorrect promo codes or used incorrect log in information our system will temporarily block the IP. Depending on how many times it was done, the block can get extended past the normal hour so please wait 24 hours before making any further attempts at logging in.

trust me dont rush the login after Login Failed Check your info 2x times....it will end in IP BAN TEMPORARY.

Solution :

1. Activate your cell phone Packet Data tethering.
2. COnnect the Laptop/PC to your Packed data internet Tethering
3. It will Bypass Launcher and the Login.

Try it, it work for me..but...still..it painfull cant use wifi and have a high ping with the cellphone packet data tethering system.

i share this because am experiencing problem like this 2 TIME EVERY ONE WEEK that mean you only can login like 3 day only if not get IP BAN TEMPORARY .

Have a great day Tenno, and hear this song after login failed " Hello Darkness My Oldfriend, i Cant login again"

Interesting... i haven't experienced the IP ban issue, even though my ip range is fairly spammy. but i have gotten around the login issue the same way; use tethered cellphone data to login... but here's the fun part; I switched over to my lan network before a communication timeout. i wont be logging out for now and just keep the game running, but at the next hotfix , i imagine i'll have to do the same thing again. not sure if you could manage this on wireless but hey, hopefully some others will find it helpful to know. 

server lag is awful and the game experience is utter dog S#&$ at the moment, hopefully it'll change soon.

people who are still having content server issues... mine seem to resolve after a windows update, so hey, try that if you haven't yet.

im from south east asia; seems like this region is being hit fairly hard in terms of growing pains.

So... has anything happened? I've somehow got out of Unavailable Servers error back to Login Failed again. It really is starting to get annoying. I'm trying to be patient but this is really unprofessional for DE to ignore such problems. It would be nice to receive any feedback.

On 2018-10-14 at 4:03 PM, Netruitus said:

Greeting Tennos,

i even changed my password no comma & number, just plain straight word, still got the problem, used A VPN & tried to logging in again, i entered the game like the problem got solved by that, but not in the long run. MAYBE some SEA region got blocked or is it from their own server ?

27 minutes ago, rihito20 said:

i even changed my password no comma & number, just plain straight word, still got the problem, used A VPN & tried to logging in again, i entered the game like the problem got solved by that, but not in the long run. MAYBE some SEA region got blocked or is it from their own server ?

yeah SEA region hit hard with this issue.

i'm already send ticket

SEA region here. My previous password had no number, no comma, and no special character, just straight up a word. I changed it with another simple word and this time plus a number at the end, still no luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, nope.