Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iirediiapple

yup same same its always the same.... now some people are gonna be like " DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WORKAROUND" from like 2 years ago and others will be like "DUDE YOU NEED TO SEND A SUPPORT TICKET".... done this and that but ultimately doesn't work... The most helpful thing is that I found out from the support tickets and the countless warframe logs is that it seems are connection to the server is closed by the server itself meaning that the client has deemed my computer to be a threat for some God given reason... and has sent the server my account & IP to the server to disconnect it whenever I try to connect... again.. VPNs DO NOT WORK... again I found you need to wait 24hrs to have the server allow you to connect again... I swear 4th time these 2 weeks... oh well.... one day someone is gonna fix this... and also I don't think it helps that I play on a wifi network that has a dynamic IP.... *le sigh*

DE's servers are probably under attack by DDoS protection scumbags (support mentioned something about "Targeted Connectivity Disruptions"), support have also told me that unfortunately it is out of their control but they are trying to make adjustments whenever this stuff happens. *sigh* it could last hours to a few days again... if its like the last time which lasted three full days I wont be able to buy the Halloween Glyphs I had thought of buying T_T

Sorry for the CAPS, But that how frustrated I am now.

A while ago there was a notification saying ther was gonna be a server update. And people were happy coz they thought their problems were gonna go away. But now it has become far worse than it was before.

1. There are atleast 10 - 15 topics here on host migration. Previously the host migration was fluidic, a small notification appears and within 5-10 seconds, a new host is found and the game continues. Its not the case as of now. The host migration starts even before the game starts. It shows "finding squad" and then says "host migration" then "host not found". Then again if i give find, it says "Voting on mission blah blah blah". Then I have to change matchmaking to solo/invite only and return back to public and do it a few times for it to work. So then I approach the recruitment tab and form a squad for like 5-10 mins and then we start the game. Then there is a host migration when we all have loaded and we are returned to the orbiter. We try again, host drops out and some other person joins in. this sucks when we are doing radshare and the new person doesnt have a relic or a rad one.

2. But thats not the problem I encountered today. Was doing a neo endless interception in the orokin tileset. I was using Saryn there were 2 rhino and I was using an ignis, a knell and a destresa, only my ignis was max ranked. We were into 3-4 round and then we encountered Vor. We killed him and decided to extract. But after we killed him, I was totally handicapped. The enemies started killing me with 1 hit. And the worst case is ALL MY ABILITIES ARE LOCKED. 1,2,3,4 whatever I press, it just says "ABILITY IN USE" It even said that when i tried transference. And I was unable to pick up any resources. My sentinel was dead and so I was literally standing on each energy orb and mod and nothing. They just lie there as if I dont exist. I was constantly dying, with no offensive ability. So we decided to extract and the choosing screen appears and I couldnt click on extract. The button was unclickable for me. My teammates extracted and thee was a host migration and boom, I was the only one in an interception mission with corrupted enemies with no preparation for the mission, SO I tried to capture a tower and expected someone to join, but no one did and so I died and mission failed. All my rewards gone, focus gone, unranked weapons back to the same as before, lost all mod drops and argon, dont even know what Vor dropped. And I had wasted 15 minutes(or more donno for sure) for nothing. Luckily I still got the relic rewards.

i have also been dealing with this, when i try to start a mission many times i'll get dropped or the host vanishes and i'm stuck in an endless loop of searching for host, when this happens i can only exit and restart the game to fix it.

on top of that i have also seen the matchmaker start my countdown before players even join and half the time they end up joining a bit after i start the mission

as for the second bug, that's been going on for a while now, at least 4 months and basically you have to die or jump off a cliff etc to fix it, but even then sometimes that doesn't even work.

it's akin to when kestrel used to get trapped leaving your player with no melee only worse.

Almost a week now, sometimes I can login but the error came up again after I logged out
*sigh*
And I got this message from my ticket:
"Thank you for sending us those logs. We have taken a look at them and found that your connection was flagged which caused the IP to be blocked. The system was not able to pinpoint the exact cause but it looks like an automated response from a threat being detected on the connection. These types of blocks are temporary and often lift quickly once the threat subsides. If you have not done so already, kindly wait an hour and then make another attempt to get back into Warframe. "

I have been playing warframe now for over two weeks but now i am facing a log in error. It says '' login failed. Please check your info''. I have tried to verify download cache , I have tied to restart my router and I have tried to log in with a VPN but none of it works. Please I need help. I also cant log in to my account on the warframe app. I hope someone can help me with this problem....