Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iirediiapple

This is not the first time.

I am playing through GeForce NOW and i keep getting this error even though i changed my password even by clicking on "forgot password" in-game. Why does this keep happening? 

I just want to play, why does it say "Login failed" if typed the correct e-mail and password?!

I am also suffering from the same conditions again (probably the same issue from last time. It was not fun not being able to login for 3 days.) With Baro returning today I won't be able to get the harkonar chest armor 😞

Plsss Remove That Kind Of Rules I was Just Mistaken for 1 time and then i can't log in my account the whole 24 hours what!!! Really??? PLSSS!!! I Beg You......

Same here. got this problem like 5 days ago at my office. I was played it on my laptop and encoutered this problem. I was like, "Well, this must be because my office router". When i come back home, turn on my pc, start the warframe and it worked. the next day still got the same problem on my laptop, THEN when played it on my pc. THIS PROBLEM ALSO INFECTED MY PC. I was like WTF. I waited, waited until this day. Nothing changed....

I hope DE really take this problem seriously....

need help. i can't login even after i changed the password

it keep saying :

Login Failed. Check your Info

over and over. i have tried restarting my steam, the game, didn't fixed it.

turns out some stupid haters decided to flip those DDoS back on and start messing up with the login again..

same  problem even enter correct email and pw wth and i reinstall game man this idk fully bugged or ? and there support team don't give a damn man

I am not even looking for a solution since it seems that a lot of people have this login problem and no one has ever fixed it. 

Just so u guys know it, I'v chaned my password 2 times, tried to login for like a millon times, and it's not working.

Now I'm just curious why this keeps happenning? Has DE said anything about it?

If DE has been silent about it till now, I will be really disappointed. So if they explained sth about it before, plz someone tells me the reason given by DE, thank u.

I really hope I was just missing some info, cuz I am so very mad about the situation right now.

its been my problem for the last 2 weeks i've posted alot concerning this and even file a ticket. this is really getting frustrating

as long as the login issue still up, i reccommend you guys to play other games..

i found one game called Dead Frontier 2 on steam.. check it out some time.