Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's augments suk. BITE ME

(PSN)Syalin_

OK so I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that this is like my 4th topic is made of this but had dammit I'ma keep making it until DE tell me to STFU or I just get bored and don't care anymore.

Limbo's augments suk. more specifically haven and cataclysmic contu-who give a who. Don't you dare touch the other one. Haven is bad because no one wants to be banished. It's annoying. Even with the healing, no one wants to be banished. And cataclysmic contu-who give s as who is bad because it scales so well with duration anyway, there's no point in adding more. And chences are if your low on duration then it's probably on purpose.

Instead, change haven to something like...uuuh...hmm... idk I guess make it a so banished enemy's explode or something. I'm not sure how useful that would be but it's just an example anyway.

And as for cataclysmic contu-who gives a who, make it so for example you can place two cataclysm's but at a set range, like 15 meters, or base range without any mods.

Idk your the devs here you come up with something.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

And as for cataclysmic contu-who gives a who, make it so for example you can place two cataclysm's but at a set range, like 15 meters, or base range without any mods.

Idk your the devs here you come up with something.

You're telling the developers to come up with something but you as a player must give them feedback in order to fix what you feel is wrong with a certain item.

giphy.gif

Edited by Lahared

19 minutes ago, Lahared said:

You're telling the developers to come up with something but you as a player must give them feedback in order to fix what you feel is wrong with a certain item.

giphy.gif

I don't see the problem. I told them why the augments are bad and gave some ideas. I personally like the cataclysm idea I gave, but as for the haven augment, I have pondered over that for a long time and honestly I can't come up with a good idea for that one. My mind always seems to wonder off to explosions.

I also always have a whole bag of excuses handy with me at all times so:

It's 12:00 am for me and I'm tired and to busy to write these thing at better times of the day.

I'm not exactly a cunning linguist and the auto correct BS on my phone is killing me.

And sorry if telling the devs to come up with something else because I know my ideas are probably and definitely flaud seems like unconstructive criticism to you, I thought I was being smart pointing out the fact that I'm stupid as hell. 

Love and peace do brush no hate.But from be to you or the devs

See. Auto correct. WTF does that sentence even say.

I meant. Love and peace, no hate from me to you or the devs.

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_

How about the augment starts small and it increases in size over time.
And just for a more fun OP S#&$. each kill still increases it's duration so you eventually get the whole map in it. I could just imagine joining an instance of PoE and everything is frozen. XD 

The heal would be useful if it was a burst heal instead of HP/s. That way, you are not forced to stay in the rift. 

8 minutes ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

How about the augment starts small and it increases in size over time.
And just for a more fun OP S#&$. each kill still increases it's duration so you eventually get the whole map in it. I could just imagine joining an instance of PoE and everything is frozen. XD 

The heal would be useful if it was a burst heal instead of HP/s. That way, you are not forced to stay in the rift. 

Both of those ideas are terrible, but I like em and I like where your head's at. I have said this in other posts. It's not the heal that's a problem. It's the fact that your banishing a teammate and that Is always annoying. No matter what the reason, haven augment, accident, trolling whatever, no one likes it, that's the problem. Not the healing but the fact that it's on banish.

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_

To be honest, I don't care at all about the augments. I'm just here to throw some ideas at a riled up crowd.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

Both of those ideas are terrible, but I like em and I like where your head's at.

You have such a way with words. 

Cataclysmic Conversion - units (up to a cap) that die in the cataclysm gets revived for a few seconds and taunts the enemy.

Vampiric Cataclysm - damaging enemies in the cataclysm heals allies inside.

Singularity - (cataclysm) When the cataclysm is canceled all enemy units inside will be pulled to the center.

- (banish) enemies near the target area/unit are pulled to the center.

Event Horizon - Enemies that enter the cataclysm are slowly dragged towards the center (similar to mag's Magnetize)

something something Banish - Unit's banished together are tethered and linked. Any damage dealt to allies will transfer to enemies. Enemies that are linked together just receive a percentage of the damage dealt to another enemy. 

Haven is a niche mod, it's barely useful but can help heal operatives in some sorties for example. Continuum is useful as it is, you can build a Limbo with less duration and get other mods instead or just get a nearly perma limbo in defense or survival so i don't see what's wrong here. Augments aren't meant to be mandatory nor game changing anyway.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Rift torrent since your thread title implies this one also sucks bad. For my part i wouldn't play without it.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Lahared:

giphy.gif

In theory? Of course.

In reality? This forum right here can be considered a vent. They do something if the pressure is rising to certain levels but other then that, all you can do is give off a little steam.

Everything specific gets more or less ignored. Even votes in the design council, stuff that is advertised to have influence, are not guaranteed to make it into the game... i remember there beeing a vote a solid year ago concerning wukongs cloud walker augument that was voted to substitute its original concept by adding speed and holding combo that turned out to be invisibility not too recently.

I mean you do you but be aware that this kinda feedback is as good as anything else. They'll work it out themselfes eather way.

8 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

In theory? Of course.

In reality? This forum right here can be considered a vent. They do something if the pressure is rising to certain levels but other then that, all you can do is give off a little steam.

Everything specific gets more or less ignored. Even votes in the design council, stuff that is advertised to have influence, are not guaranteed to make it into the game... i remember there beeing a vote a solid year ago concerning wukongs cloud walker augument that was voted to substitute its original concept by adding speed and holding combo that turned out to be invisibility not too recently.

I mean you do you but be aware that this kinda feedback is as good as anything else. They'll work it out themselfes eather way.

Then WTF is the point in feedback if no one at DE gives a rat's @$$ what any of us think.

What's the point in voting if no one at DE gives a rat's @$$ what any of us think 

All I hear is that Rebecca lied when she said that they appreciate are feedback.

WTF is the point in the forums then

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_

14 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Truly nuanced and even-keeled feedback. A wonder of wordsmithing. How could DE not listen to this?

Look,BRUH. this was a kinda a serious topic. but I have talked about it so much that I don't really care much anymore. So I was trying to be goofy about it. But the truth is as someone above has already stated "everything specific gets more or less ignored " so I really don't have much hope for anything getting done, at least not for a long time, at most,NEVER! so sorry it's not exactly the most linguistic or convincing argument but really is dosnt matter because no matter how Many ppl agree with me or how many posts I make, no one at DE gives a fk enough to change it.

And that's fine and all its just a video game but, I would still like to see some changes. Not that I really believe in DE to make good changes at this point I mean the recent augments we got were quite lack luster, to say the least. Other then koras.

Edited by (PS4)Syalin_

vor 40 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Syalin_:

Then WTF is the point in feedback if no one at DE gives a rat's @$$ what any of us think.

What's the point in voting if no one at DE gives a rat's @$$ what any of us think 

All I hear is that Rebecca lied when she said that they appreciate are feedback.

WTF is the point in the forums then

Idk, cause it's common to have stuff like that? To recieve help and communication with the community? To see the quantity of feedback? ...80 pages of ongoing discussion recieve attention eventually - if it's only concerning the fact that people are unsatisfied with stuff but point remains, that they do theyr stuff themselfes and simply saying that you're unsatisfied with things is as good as anything else.

20 hours ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Cataclysmic Continuum (See, that wasn't so bad) is actually pretty great. With the right build and a "Target Rich Environment" it can literally last indefinitely. Which means no worries about it dropping at exactly the wrong time.

The problem wuth this us that...you can recast. With rift torrent you become efficient at removing enemies and get a bynch of energy back so this augment is head over heels more yseful than continum as you can just recast and there is hardly a scenario you want it up for that long.

You could argue as a cc mod but youd have to turn srasis on and off to get them inside which makes it an inefficient use if energy when you can use rift torrent buffed weapons to obliterate them instead.

18 minutes ago, AbstractLemons said:

The problem wuth this us that...you can recast. With rift torrent you become efficient at removing enemies and get a bynch of energy back so this augment is head over heels more yseful than continum as you can just recast and there is hardly a scenario you want it up for that long.

You could argue as a cc mod but youd have to turn srasis on and off to get them inside which makes it an inefficient use if energy when you can use rift torrent buffed weapons to obliterate them instead.

You sir need to reread my post.

With Cataclysmic Continuum you don't need to recast. Recasting leaves Limbo totally vulnerable for Cataclysm's very long cast time, even with Natural Talent.

It only takes one stray shot.

16 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

You sir need to reread my post.

With Cataclysmic Continuum you don't need to recast. Recasting leaves Limbo totally vulnerable for Cataclysm's very long cast time, even with Natural Talent.

It only takes one stray shot.

Yes but here is the thing. With that mod the cataclysm still shrinks, it stops for that one second it adds when u kill, but eventually it will get so small that you would need to recast it anyway. So yes it lasts longer but you will at one point need to recast it. This is especially true when you take into account the unreliable enemy spawning.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

Yes but here is the thing. With that mod the cataclysm still shrinks, it stops for that one second it adds when u kill, but eventually it will get so small that you would need to recast it anyway. So yes it lasts longer but you will at one point need to recast it. This is especially true when you take into account the unreliable enemy spawning.

Minimum range of bubble is affected by range