Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant in mot

(PSN)Amndell

Revenant is one of my frames of choice for MOT survival runs. Even when the enemy density becomes enough to chip his mesmer skin pretty quick, his thralls become great CC that ensures he can go on until you get bored. Even after 4 hours he'll be laughing it up all over the place.

3 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

pre-rework atlas.

as if post-rework would be much better ^^

Revenant is probably going to survive quite easily, but you will need weapons with a slow damage Fall of to keep your Kills up 😉

1 hour ago, Kyoresh said:

as if post-rework would be much better ^^

Revenant is probably going to survive quite easily, but you will need weapons with a slow damage Fall of to keep your Kills up 😉

3k armor and consistent healing helps... But there are still a few lacking points.... 

But I feel more reassured with Atlas no knock down vs Rhino, my armor and health is visually managed,  if iron skin drops at the wrong time it can very much be over. 

Atlas biggest issue now is to many enemies hiding in nullifier bubbles. 

I've countered this with a very fast,  toxin,  & shattering impact Shaku. Petrify prevents status,  but shattering impact doesn't care, and the speed consistently causes impact procs, and can take out a bubble in less than 2 seconds. And a little range makes it capable of breaking every thing including cameras just while standing. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have you ever considered doing stand up? Because that was hilarious.

I wasn't joking. The amount of aggro thralls pull is broken - to the point I've seen enemies completely ignore me and run around several corners to hunt down my thralls who were 2-3 rooms away. Sometimes enemies will be so amazed by your thralls they'll even stop shooting altogether and just in place to stare at them. Even if it wasn't that broken, them simply taking a bit of heat off you gives you plenty of room to maintain your mesmer skin.

Also, by enthralling an important enemy, they're no longer shooting you or aiding their allies. CCd.

Edited by The_Tiddler

You cant get a much better frame than Rev for long endless runs unless you enjoy cheesing stealth. The only thing you need to make sure of with Rev is to bring enough damage output in order to kill. His survivability is as good vs a level 1 mob as it is versus a level 1000 thanks to his mesmer skin.