Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Levelling - Arbitration

(XBOX)Clockwork Geoff

Question

6 answers to this question

il y a 13 minutes, (XB1)Clockwork Geoff a dit :

So was very interested by arbitration, however I imagine I'm not alone in that I haven't done all of the archwing nodes.

Any tips for levelling up my archwing set up to decent level where I can clear these nodes? 

Salacia on Neptune is pretty much the only node where you get decent XP for archwing. 

Or you can make your squad hate you by dropping into the water in the Uranus Survival and staying there, but i wouldn't recommend it unless you have a maxed Fluctus. 

4 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Salacia on Neptune is pretty much the only node where you get decent XP for archwing. 

Or you can make your squad hate you by dropping into the water in the Uranus Survival and staying there, but i wouldn't recommend it unless you have a maxed Fluctus. 

I'll give it a go, just remember how much I hated the 'rush' game mode. It's absurd.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Autongnosis:

Depends.... my Itzal was once very appreciated because it gave my entire team who was camping above me perma-cloaking. 😄

From the very start and little to no mods, start on Earth. It gives nice chunk of xp and few starting required mods. You dont even need to potato wings, just fit Health, Shields and Power Str or range depending on wing type. Craft a Fluctus or Grattler when able. When got the mods, finish leveling on Mars or Neptune - mob def solo gives 2-3 levels.

For Phobos race against time, you have two options. Either Itzal or Amesha. Itzal is fast, Amesha's 1 and 3 can ignore the slowing mines.
For pursuit, definitely get Fluctus. Hitboxes you need to hit are tiny and cumbersome to hit. Wing type doesnt matter.

Interception is easiest on Itzal blinking between points, but if you are not sure if you can survive, pick Amesha again.

Edited by RobWasHere

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Clockwork Geoff said:

So was very interested by arbitration, however I imagine I'm not alone in that I haven't done all of the archwing nodes.

Any tips for levelling up my archwing set up to decent level where I can clear these nodes? 

Amesha can cheese Salacia due to her 2 protecting defense targets from almost any harm they could get.

Fluctus is probably best primary to start with, it shoots waves that can pass through half the map of walls and kill someone there, LOL.