Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ban trade and technical support

Thrac1aN

Question

Did not play 2-3 years, went into the game with a friend thought to give him the initial frame, went to the post of bargaining and it is written that the auction is blocked on this account.. thought MB protection, on the next day the same trouble, learned in the chat that could for bargaining or hacking ban.....on this Akka never engaged in dark deiatelnostiu+if I was hacked about would all the platinum - and she was and is ( the same goes for the rest EVERYTHING IS AS it WAS ), so I was not hacked! Then question why I have weighs ban on engage??? temporary or permanent?? or perhaps if there is no incentive to bargain platform and the game will not?

Тема ID Создан Статус
Trade HELP !!!!!!!!! #1444946 23 мин назад открыт
вы работаете или нет? #1443795 1 день назад открыт
Торг #1443281 2 дн. назад открыт

4 answers to this question

не играл 2-3 года, зашол в игру с другом думал ему передать начального фрейма, зашол на пост торга и написанно что заблокирован торг на этом аккаунте.. думал мб защита, на след день таже беда,узнал в чате что могли за торг или взлом забанить.....на этом акке никогда не занимался тёмной деятелностью+если бы меня взломали о унесли бы всю платину - а она как была так и есть ( это же касается всего остального ВСЁ ЕСТЬ КАК И БЫЛО ), значит меня не взламывали! Тогда вопрос почему у меня весит бан на торг??? временный или навсегда?? или возможно если нету в стиме торг площядки то и в игре не будет??))))

sor

2 minutes ago, Thrac1aN said:

не играл 2-3 года, зашол в игру с другом думал ему передать начального фрейма, зашол на пост торга и написанно что заблокирован торг на этом аккаунте.. думал мб защита, на след день таже беда,узнал в чате что могли за торг или взлом забанить.....на этом акке никогда не занимался тёмной деятелностью+если бы меня взломали о унесли бы всю платину - а она как была так и есть ( это же касается всего остального ВСЁ ЕСТЬ КАК И БЫЛО ), значит меня не взламывали! Тогда вопрос почему у меня весит бан на торг??? временный или навсегда?? или возможно если нету в стиме торг площядки то и в игре не будет??))))

sor

No idea what you say there bud but in case you didn't bother to look then check this out>>>>.  https://forums.warframe.com/forum/111-russian/  Amazing,right?A russian Player helping Players subforu,...who could have guesed this even existed...

2 hours ago, Thrac1aN said:

did not play for 2-3 years, zashol with a friend thought to transfer the initial frame to him, zashol to the post of bargaining and it was written that the bargaining on this account was blocked .. I thought mb protection, the next day the exact same trouble, I learned in the chat that they could for bargaining or hacking banned ..... on this akka never engaged in a dark activity + if I had been hacked, they would have taken away all the platinum - and it was as it was (the same goes for everything else ALL IS HOW AND WAS), then I was not hacked ! Then the question is why do I have a ban on bargaining ??? temporary or forever ?? or maybe if there is no incentive in bargaining ploshchadky then the game will not be ??))))

sor

(Hope this comes out right) Google is good but it still has some issues with the translation.