Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Log into my Account!!!

ParadoxHQ

Question

So today i was going to play Warframe because i'd really Like this Game soo much that i spend my Money on this Game!!! But suddenly When I'm trying to Log in it said " LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO. " And i was SHOCK.. i put my Password correctly but it still doesn't let me Log in!!! i was so scared because i'm getting HACKED! I change my Password like 2-3 times! and it won't let me Logs into my Account... So.. How to fix this Problem? Hope you guys doin' great Job,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EquinoxHazard said:

had that before, i may be something to do with the servers, they may not be loading your account correctly, just wait a while (more than 3 hours i'd say) and try again

You do realise that their post is three weeks old right? They should have tried it many times in that period. OP has not added more information, so we assume it is solved. You do not need to bump the thread...

5 hours ago, EquinoxHazard said:

not always, i had one of my problems sorted in less than 36 hours

If you send the number specified by that person, how serious the issue is probably becomes irrelevant. Because they are spamming, so get slow service (DE mentions this somewhere). So, a few weeks seems logical, right? 

On 2018-10-12 at 6:14 AM, ParadoxHQ said:

So today i was going to play Warframe because i'd really Like this Game soo much that i spend my Money on this Game!!! But suddenly When I'm trying to Log in it said " LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO. " And i was SHOCK.. i put my Password correctly but it still doesn't let me Log in!!! i was so scared because i'm getting HACKED! I change my Password like 2-3 times! and it won't let me Logs into my Account... So.. How to fix this Problem? Hope you guys doin' great Job,

Because this is happening there are several things you can do. Both of these won't be from an "in-game" standpoint but may require help from the Digital Extremes support team if the problem persists. However, there are a few things I will recommend to help you out. I've actually done the following step to all my accounts (PSN, Epic, social media, Warframe on PC, etc).

1.Do a complete virus scan of your computer. You could have a virus or malware, etc, in the background that could be causing your problem.

2. If you are using third-party apps (cheat programs such as aim-bots, etc), uninstall them. Doesn't matter what game they are for, they could be a potential risk to your accounts and your computer. They also break the ToS for Warframe that Digital Extremes has in place.

3. Change your email addresses password as well as your Warframe account password to be safe.

4. Enable two-step authentication. It will require you to have your email readily available so you can get your one time code every time you log into your account from the PC you use or even the forums themselves.

5. Don't share your account information with anyone. Remember, Digital Extremes will NEVER ask you for your password. Ever.

6. And remember, Ninja's play free!

I hope this helps!

my friend is also having this issue. and i've been looking for options to help him out. and he just recently got into warframe. so it's pretty S#&$ty that when we try to play together he can't login. so frustrating. 😞