Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we get some archwing fixes before railjack

gamerskullhyper

you guys probably know that a lot of people use archwing just to move around in the plains and god that game mode can be beautiful, but it misses a lot of things like a decent map that we can move with without bumping into everything, whenever i'm in an archwing mission i lose all my shield and most of my health because i wanna go fast.

we can also use more mods like the warframe ability range, efficiency and other mods that make us love playing with warframes, and it wouldn't hurt to have some 60/60 mods on the weapons cause i'm sick of the same build every single time on every weapon there is, and more archwings can be nice, more weapons too 

i just love this game and i don't wanna see a game mode that nobody plays because of this stuff

Mentioned several times on Dev streams, Archwing is due for another rework with Railjack. We are about to get Arch guns for normal play as a heavy weapon to increase the content carry other so progression is less segmented.

Edited by Firetempest

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Firetempest:

Mentioned several times on Dev streams, Archwing is due for another rework with Railjack. We are about to get Arch guns for normal play as a heavy weapon to increase the content carry other so progression is less segmented.

They mention alot, that doesn´t mean they will deliver. AW is dead for years and the same will happen with Railjack.