Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Poddop said:

Can anyone tell me what is worth 3gb? Maybe sneaking in fortuna assets so the DL next time will just be 'medium' too? My internet so slow ;-;

I think Steve mentioned it in a stream. Something about fixing bugged meshes.

If anyone else is having problems logging in, check the password length. The login screen is now truncating my password to 13 characters when I paste it. Mine is significantly longer than this, and  too complex to type in easily, so I had to shorten it to 13 chars to login.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

I think this has been said already, but this real screws some clan systems. In the first place we only have 8 roles already, which imo is very limiting. But there's also the fact that promotion permissions are their own rank and below. So say you have a recruiter role, they pretty much have to have promotion now. I'm currently in a position where there's no reliable way of implementing this change into a system my clan's been running for 3 years.

So, with this in mind:
Can we please get a toggle for this change?

I can understand this benefits small clans, but it also screws other/larger clans. 

tl;dr Please let us turn this change on/off

vor 1 Minute schrieb igx2:

If anyone else is having problems logging in, check the password length. The login screen is now truncating my password to 13 characters when I paste it. Mine is significantly longer than this, and  too complex to type in easily, so I had to shorten it to 13 chars to login.

doenst work for me PW is longer than 13 chars, did cut it down while entering to 11, 12, 13, 14
failed login

I have to ask, how exactly will this new Aura function?

Since it's pretty well known aura affect the whole team, which of the following scenarios will the aura follow (assuming all 4 squadmates have this aura equipped)

1: Every player gets a 90% power strength increase (120% from 4*30% subtracting the 30% individual loss)

2: Every player gets a 0% increase (Aura negates itself)

3: Something else?

1 minute ago, Kontorted said:

I have to ask, how exactly will this new Aura function?

Since it's pretty well known aura affect the whole team, which of the following scenarios will the aura follow (assuming all 4 squadmates have this aura equipped)

1: Every player gets a 90% power strength increase (120% from 4*30% subtracting the 30% individual loss)

2: Every player gets a 0% increase (Aura negates itself)

3: Something else?

I would imagine the first scenario is the logical choice.

DE. your patch force randomized all the colors of all of my frames, weapons and companions... and it cleared all my selected color palette favorites. I am extremely displeased as it took forever to get those just right. If this is a joke pertaining to the glitchy text in your notes, I do not find it amusing.

Just now, LasarraSelendis said:

This one please... It's especially harder when in Sortie tier Spy missions. xD

It's even worse if you have VSync on, the input lag is really annoying.

DR: One major complaint: The operator suit changes completely screwed up my entire look, and it ruined the Vahd cuirass for use with any other outfit parts. I'll list the issues this update brought to my operator fasion frame:

• The mesh on the Varida cosmetics was attached to the helmet before, but now it's attached to the suit, so I lost the cool mesh on the top of the outfit I had.
  • The Vhad scarf moved to the suit, and now it's causing MASSIVE clipping issues with almost every single helmet. Including the closed Vahd mask.
  • The hanging bits of the Vahd suit are now floating instead of being attached to the suit. They don't even look attached when wearing the Vahd greaves.
  • The ear of your operator now clips through the closed Zariman hood. This probably affects people who are playing the second dream for the first time. 😞

That's just what I could find in 5 minutes, so I'm sure there are more issues with the cosmetics. For now, I'm wearing the original Zariman suit with default colors, to mourn the loss of my cosmetics. On that note, the original suit actually looks way better than it did before. Kudos for that I guess.

This is my first big update I've seen on this game as I only just started playing maybe two weeks ago. First 'hats off to you'. This game is amazing, and when I say game, I truly mean the game. Not the graphics or some aspect. The whole damn thing. The fun of it is unreal. Plus I won't get bored with it in a month like some titles out there. Secondly I would like to say thanks for your constant and continuous hard work. Some of the best teamwork put into a title with a great amount of support from the community as well. Awesome... No ten kinds of awesome. All different flavors.

Archived