Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Archwing max height in The Plains of Eidolon to 100 meters (previous intentions were a max height of 50 meter).

Please revert to prior Hotfix 23.9.1 state.

The low ceiling was one of the single worst parts of using archwing on plains when it came out. It was disorientating and jarring to suddenly get pulled down because your altitude wasn't the "right" height along a certain slope of geometry. Going down a slope? Disorientatingly pulled downwards. Going towards an upslope? You're now colliding with the slope if you were going at any decent speed because you're not allowed to get enough altitude beforehand, because you just get pulled down, because you don't trust us to know how we want to fly.

The removal of this arbitrary low ceiling was one of the single best changes to the archwing experience on the plains, and now it's been re-instated. Why? This is not an improvement.

There seems to be a bug/inconsistency with the auto equip of archwing. After pressing melee to dismount (whether mid air on near the ground), i can sometimes instantly call the archwing again, and other times it's like it is locked out for a while before being able to use

Is this intended?

5 minutes ago, veryenx said:

Big bug on Yursa, when u try to rescue the npc they fall and all group got a "permanent night mode", only game restart fix this ....

Restarting it didn't fix it for me... Last uncompleted mission on my star chart.  Guess I won't be doing the new missions... 

Already sent a support ticket/screenshots.

A huge number of fixes (I hope really fixes. And not just written). But one fix is missing here. Simulor.  Or rather the sound "ammo ends." I do not remember when I wrote about it. Maybe in the spring. But this sound horror is still in the game. When Simulor runs out of ammunition - Simulor makes a sound, from which my nervous system automatically changes to the state "If he does not change the weapon, I will shove to him this simulor into one place...".

Archived