Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

vor 1 Minute schrieb glubbered:

After this update... try equipping the atterax whip, and putting on a pair of headphones to listen for the slide attack sound.

It sounds like a panic heartbeat, that repetitively drums in your ears and makes you want to throw up.

Now clearly this has not been tested, or even listened to.. Because its so bad, that i am calling for the sound engineering team to be fired.

Yea.. the whole lot of them.. you have to be kidding.. nobody can put out rubbish this bad, and still get paid for it.

Revert it, and shoot those clowns.

1st post ever must be come from a spin2win'er

sorry this had to be

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier).

Wait, that was a problem that needed fixing? That was his only saving grace! Playing Revenant is like playing Ember, except you can't run or jump or shoot while you have your AoE damage on. That last one especially is a problem, because that's how Ember takes care of nully bubbles. What is Revenant supposed to do now, have a teammate pop them?

Nightwatch Napalm's napalm fireball origin no longer block projectiles.

Nightwatch alert coming?! After 2 years....

Fixed issue where a hacked door panel would not open until the player had moved away from the door.

in the Corpus & Grineer spaceship sabotage mission, the door & laser barrier of the 2nd coolant room will take awhile to open  unlike the 1st coolant room's door & laser barrier will immediately open/off.

Still no fixes to the colorblind color in some tilesets and also when Loki is invisible, all because of color correction is set to ON?

Melee Sound Additions & Changes:
Melee 3.0 continues in development, but the Sound Team has gone above and beyond to bring hot fresh sounds for all Melee weapons! 

From the desk of Audio Director George:
‘We started working on Melee 3.0 sounds and made so many cool improvements to low-level things like hit effects, Foley, field-of-view, and general sound cleanup that we wanted to get it out ASAP.  We still have a bunch of new sounds that will be releasing with the full Melee 3.0 overhaul as well.’

• New impact sounds for all Melee weapons.
  • New slam sounds for all Melee weapons.
  • New heavy attack sounds for all Melee weapons.
  • New slide attack sounds for all Melee weapons.
  • Added Melee sounds to Valkyr’s Hysteria ability.
  • Cleaned up Melee weapon sounds when hitting floors and walls during combat.
  • Removed music occlusion when bullet jumping.

I find the melee sound changes really bad. Slide attacks are very scrapy wich I find propely disturbing, and the impact/slam sounds are ridicolously "impactful" as well. Every hit seems like they have broken the whole planet in half. Too loud considering all the other sounds with a wierd echo.

Definitely it's not an improvment, in the case of certain weapon it's even disturbing.

Thank you Digital Extremes- thank you for making, supporting, and contuning to be fair with Warframe. I've been playing this game since 3 years, and the sheer amount of content that's been added is a spectacle to how much you folks care- and we, both me and my fellow players see this. 

With 4,000 hours and several people having met several people I call friends, and countless more who've been nothing short of nice, open, and mature- thank you for making Warframe, a testment to not just a great game, but great community and developers too.

Any A/B/C interval reward you receive is kept after you die or fail the mission

Sooo apparently it doesn't work when host dies first, then ragequits and others receive "Host migration failed". I guess I will wait a week or two before playing this mode.

Ok, 2 things I can't say I'm at all happy with:

1) My operator suit has been changed completely. I paid plat for this cosmetic. It's super ugly now and I have a huge collar that clips horribly with the rest. I've also got plastic granny pants on and I'm covered in black dirt. WTF? It looked great before and now it's just hideous.

2) The new melee sounds are horrible. There's now hugely loud and exaggerated sounds that belong to a transformers trailer every time I swing my weapon...

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • All Display Decorations are now usable in Dojos, as well as a 'Text' Decoration!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• You can now toggle ‘Disable Operator’ on/off from the Dojo Obstacle Course console at the entrance of the room!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Added “Duplicate” button to Dojo (and Orbiter) Decoration modes. Pressing it duplicates the aimed at Decoration, including its scale (where applicable) and rotation.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

---

I was hoping for the new operator hairstyles.

Fortuna ETA?

Also can we get improved Frost bubble health indicators?

Archived