Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

please please PLEASE, give the arbiter shield drone in the elite alerts a small nullification bubble or something that disables abilities that cover a large area (mainly cataclysm) new found hate for limbo is in elite alerts, they use cataclysm, we all get banished all the red buffed enemies do not, so no one can kill them and you cant find a position out side of the bubble to be able to kill the drone.

What did you do to the Koppra Hood? I bought the thing because it was the only hood (when opened) that was sleek and wasn't flopping around all over the place, now it does exactly that while clipping with everything that comes across its warpath. Please change it back, it looked a million times better the way it was.

Cool stuff! Thanks for the patch! 

In regards for UI changes, I've noticed the absence of a scroll bar on the Select Loadout screen, when you have 10+ loadouts, that was a sweet surprise 🙂

I wonder will anyone from UI/UX team accepts the challenge of making "Mission Summary" screen without using the scroll bars and having the same content they have right meow... 😜

Can we have an option at Maroo to convert a number of cyan stars to amber stars? 3 for 1 maybe? At the moment the drop rate on amber stars is minimal, also not all mission tiles open up options to search for cyan/amber stars (defense, interception) and these tend to be the time consuming mission types. 

There needs to either be an addition/increase to the drop rate on stars from enemies, or another way to obtain stars. I have more ayatan sculptures than amber stars at times for an idea of the struggle. 

If there is gonna be a push on owning more ayatans for late game players, we need a way to fill these more efficiently. Even an increased chance for enemies to drop stars within the Arbitration alert missions would be a step in the right direction. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

Please, please, please revert this, or let us have a toggle.  This is a nightmare for people running moon clans, let alone people who run multiple moon clans.  I personally want everyone in my clans to have access to research, so I now have to go through and demote members on initiate to the extra rank below it and use initiate rank as the "on vacation" rank.  Not to mention we have to adjust the rank of every new member who joins the clan. 

Il y a 1 heure, Pr1A a dit :

The wording is a bit vague but as I understood it, now there's a flat 100m height cap instead of the weird "rubber band" that keeps you bound to the terrain.

no , i confirm that you're almost stuck to the ground with the archwing now , this 100m heigh change for the archwing in the plains is probably one of the worse change that could have done . i cannot imagine if they had put a "50 m" limit .

Archived