Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Paradox said:

Please, please, please revert this, or let us have a toggle.  This is a nightmare for people running moon clans, let alone people who run multiple moon clans.  I personally want everyone in my clans to have access to research, so I now have to go through and demote members on initiate to the extra rank below it and use initiate rank as the "on vacation" rank.  Not to mention we have to adjust the rank of every new member who joins the clan. 

Yeah they just screwed up my clan of 700+ by doing this.

I'm not sure what happened, but since the update every decoration or glyph placed has been removed or is invisible inside my orbiter. What was placed isn't appearing in my inventory as well in the docorating UI. Other than this issue I am scared from the contents of the update and really hype c:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

18 minutes ago, SleetyCross9820 said:

I can't log in 

Fix this please 

if you would be more careful when releasing something new so people mad all the time

i don't want sanctuary oungslaut proplems again

Slow down, Quasimodo.

The fact that, on average, 27 million registered losers are trying to update their clients from a server in Canada, you can expect a certain downtime in trying to login in. I mean, before the actual update, I wasn't able to login for the past 18 hours or so.

Not every little bugged can be addressed immediately. That's why we post on the forum and why they monitor player feedback on update release experience.

You can't quote sanctuary on this. The church won't save you this time. They have smashed your gargoyle fiends.

18 minutes ago, ScruffyMC said:

Thanks for this update DE but I've gotta ask one minor thing...

Why on earth did you nerv the ult of Saryn by 50%???

That is seriously way to much...

sincerely

A mad Gamer

Not really.

It's like this:

Cast Miasma; target has no spores; takes damage.

Cast Miasma; target has spores; take more damage.

Depends on how you use Saryn. All else, Viral proc still hits nonetheless

1 hour ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

Saryn Changes:

We recently made the surprising discovery that Miasma’s damage multiplier for targets affected by Spores never actually worked. It has been fixed and will now work as we’ve intended it to originally. That said, seeing as it has been absent until now, we have increased the damage multiplier from 2x to 4x to encourage even more synergy between the two abilities. 
-------------------------------
Means u now get a multiplyer that was never there before
if Miasma did 1000 dmg on a mob without spores it did also 1000 dmg on a mob with a or multiple spores
now it does 500 dmg to a enemy without spores on it or 4x  (in this case 2000) damge to a enemy with spores on it. depending on the amount of spores on the enemy.
so in generaly,play it wrong u get a nerv, play it right u get a buff...

Why did you quote me? That's literally what I said.

It's a nerf regardless because you are now forced to use spores first otherwise miasma damage is crippled, and spores has a lower damage cap as well...which is was I already said; dunno why you want me to repeat myself.

6 minutes ago, Quillu said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

Quoting to second this. My clan had a perfect structure in place, like many other large clans likely do, with the old Utility rank being a "vacation" rank for people who are away. I'm not sure how we can expect full Moon clans to adjust the ranks of 900+ members manually and individually to accommodate this change that no one even asked for. The permission should be a toggle and it should've been a toggle when this was implemented.

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

THIS IS SERIOUS any leverage uou give will be abused i will not beholden to the trolls that have caused me to leave my last 3 clans and have STRONG emotional reservations to trusting ANYONE in this game of trolls!!!!! I NEED AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO WHAT YOUR STANCE IS ON HOW MUCH YOU ALLOW OTHERS TO NEGITIVLY EFFECT OTHER PLAYERS!!! YOU ARE PROMOTING CYBER BULLYING WITH THIS,  LIMBO, AND OTHERS

RESPOND!!!!

On "Elite" alerts.

1) Red drones are nice, however, i had a hard time hitting them with Supra. Travel time and stuff. I would probably bring Vectis or Rubico on the next run if there would be the next run.

2) I played a Defense mission. 10 waves for a rotation is just too much DE dearest. Just too much. It's not "hard" it's boring.

3) Punishment system. Permadeath with no rewards is nice i like it.

Overall. Not sure i wanna sit for 40 waves, i would rather do something else dearest DE.

1 minute ago, Nephalem said:

First ask if we can update the game.... 

Nah, I'm already ingame and exploring the new dojo options. We have butterflies and bubbles now.

Just no Text decoration and only 6 structural dojo decorations, instead of 7.

You have literally just destroyed the entire clan system with every update you make to it I swear to god, you made it so new members cant get research, you made it so I have to adjust over 250 members to get the permissions they need to get research, why would they contribute to a construction or research if they will never be able to attain it. Do you not take a history in Canada, #*!% its just common sense! Analogy is this-Voting age was reduced to 18 because you were utilized by your country but had no say. Same thing with this brain dead update, members who are 18(tenno for this analogy) are being utilized by the clan (country) but cant vote (get clan research). Who ever #*!%ing thought this was a good idea needs to explain what the thought process was behind this other then "people take things and leave" Its not even a toggle-able setting, I am now forced to change around 250 roles for members so they can continue participating in my clan.
Lets move on to the saryn nerf, "Saryn is doing less damage then expected so we are nerfing her." Like what? What is your guys's problem, I swear to god and correct me if im wrong on this point you changed her cause she was a boring nuke the room spammer. So now your changing her back from sustain damage over time to "we are encouraging you to proc 4 burst damage"

@[DE]Megan Thank you for the update!

btw, We have a problem about below change. We have about 1k clan mates. Must we change all of these roll? It's very very hard for us X(

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research. 

Archived