Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

Just now, Kazuya3 said:

@[DE]Megan Thank you for the update!

btw, We have a problem about below change. We have about 1k clan mates. Must we change all of these roll? It's very very hard for us X(

There doesn't seem to be any other way. There's no toggle for it for some unfathomable reason. We're adjusting every one's ranks as well.

Just now, Luzzu said:

There doesn't seem to be any other way. There's no toggle for it for some unfathomable reason. We're adjusting every one's ranks as well.

I'd hold off - hopefully, we get a fix asap, otherwise Warlords are going to have a fun time reorganising their ranks.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb ReizoRyuu:

Why did you quote me? That's literally what I said.

It's a nerf regardless because you are now forced to use spores first otherwise miasma damage is crippled, and spores has a lower damage cap as well...which is was I already said; dunno why you want me to repeat myself.

because it is not a nerv

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New infinite Gear spiral! Is it truly infinite? No. BUT 99 Gear items is a lot and we challenge you to reach the limit.

W2LpWc6.jpg

Challenge failed..... Should've kept more junks.

I hope we are permanently able to to equip all 4 Dragon keys and all 3 Apothics. 😄

It looks like you made a lot of improvements - I look forward to trying them out when the download is finally complete hours from now.

One thing that I did not find an improvement at all is however;

"Introduced BEAST’ category for Kubrows, Kavats (instead of COMPANIONS)" 

Please change this back to companions again asap - it sucks calling them "Beasts".

I think it'd be much better if Arbitrations required all planets unlocked, and maybe having to have the node cleared to do an alert, instead of just needing it unlocked. A vet having all starchart nodes complete isn't unlikely, but whether or not they're all done doesn't mean someone is qualified(or not) for harder content. I literally walked through all of the nodes on Eris with Gara, why do I have to do lower level missions to get to the good stuff?

12 minutes ago, ForsakenPenumbra said:

You have literally just destroyed the entire clan system with every update you make to it I swear to god, you made it so new members cant get research, you made it so I have to adjust over 250 members to get the permissions they need to get research, why would they contribute to a construction or research if they will never be able to attain it. Do you not take a history in Canada, #*!% its just common sense! Analogy is this-Voting age was reduced to 18 because you were utilized by your country but had no say. Same thing with this brain dead update, members who are 18(tenno for this analogy) are being utilized by the clan (country) but cant vote (get clan research). Who ever #*!%ing thought this was a good idea needs to explain what the thought process was behind this other then "people take things and leave" Its not even a toggle-able setting, I am now forced to change around 250 roles for members so they can continue participating in my clan.
Lets move on to the saryn nerf, "Saryn is doing less damage then expected so we are nerfing her." Like what? What is your guys's problem, I swear to god and correct me if im wrong on this point you changed her cause she was a boring nuke the room spammer. So now your changing her back from sustain damage over time to "we are encouraging you to proc 4 burst damage"

So, I don't play Saryn, but I thought that was a bugfix/buff? And can't you modify what each rank has privilege wise, IE give all initiates privileges to research? 

• Adjusted chances for Kavats to use the Pet Bed to prevent unrealistic bed usage. Reddit has shown us that we have fake cats in Warframe:
  • Improved ability to parkour your way across a sloped wall.

warframe needs cardboard boxes, cats love cardboard boxes

cat-humor-if-i-fits-i-sits-6.jpg

За что вы убили фантазму ? Этот дробовик теперь абсолютно ничем не интересен, он не был так силён. Вы делаете плевок в лицо своим игрокам. Я потратил свои деньги чтобы купить riven mod на фантазму.

--------------------

Why did you kill the phantasma? This shotgun is now absolutely not interesting, it was not so strong. You spit in the face of your players. I spent my money to buy riven mod on phantasma. 

Just now, BrenBlaze said:

So, I don't play Saryn, but I thought that was a bugfix/buff? And can't you modify what each rank has privilege wise, IE give all initiates privileges to research? 

No, I cant, thats my complaint, im FORCED to change everyones roles at this moment
Also the bug was it was doing LESS damage then expected, so they fixed the bug and NERFED her total damage

• These missions are always Endless!
  • Rewards are earned at double-the-usual interval (every 10 Defense waves, every 10 Survival minutes), etc. 
  • Rewards are on an ABCCCCCCCCCCC (repeat C to infinity) rotation. 

Why Why WHY?!

Why do you keep doing this?!

You did this when you launched Sorties! It was a major issue with Trials! You still do this with Stratos Alerts!

Duration =/= Difficulty

Once the novelty wears off, no one wants to do a mission for 30 minutes to an hour!

This is the most content rich Free-2-Play game in the world. Enough with the filler!

Archived