Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Pr1A said:

You should work on your reading comprehension, dude.

sorry what? you know when they said  (previous intentions were a max height of 50 meter) it said previous INTENTIONS, not 'previously it was' for the last half a year the height limit has been 450ish... maybe you should 'work on your reading comprehension, dude.'

this is crazy... i feel like its my first time playing the game.. the sound effects, graphics particles, everything is shiny and glowing, volt lightning+ligthing dash... i just cant imagine how far this game will become in the next few years like this, i just see an endless path of cool stuff with DE artists, DE are not developers only, they are artists, i love this!

good job DE

The patch mess up defection missions,in solo, defectors spawn in groups of 1 or 2 instead of 3, but still needs needs to spawn 3 to count 1 group of survivors.... this makes waiting for the rotation C twice as long as before, yesterday was working fine.

TlArMgEKndGLwc956_UHVp9o-9L_mmkoZEVu9f6Q

Mfw DE made our operators chimeras. Seriously, who thought it was good idea to fuse the leggings with pants now, and the body with part of the hood? Varida hood also just floats on your shoulders since varida body by defaults has the stupid body harness.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Each successful interval will earn you a new "Vitus Essence" resource that can be used to build some new cosmetic items offered by an Abiters NPC in the their respective Arbiters Enclave in any Relay.

so I did 18 rounds in interception, but I only got 4 instead of 9 - or am I thinking wrong

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring!

Any chance we can get the old meshes back, these changes are (I'm sorry to say) dreadful and make mix and matching outfits worse than before.  There's 'extra' parts and clipping issues all over the place which weren't there before the changes.

Holy fkin sht, kudos to everyone involved. This is a monster of a mainline. Hell, just writting all of this is an achievement.

Thank you yet again DE, for your amaizing work and dedication to your game and players. You put nearly everyone to shame with your love and effort for it all.

Big update == tons of things broken as usual...

Operator suits, in particular the quills one are severely degraded by the changes, with parts missiong or clashing in some way

Phantasma: why the nerf to the charge mode? it's connected to modding for a larger magazine?

Archived