Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Junction Changes:

• Removed “Defeat 3 Eximus enemies on EARTH” requirement from Venus Junction.
  • Lowered “Defeat 10 Eximus enemies on Venus” requirement on Mercury Junction to 5 Eximus enemies in any region.
  • Lowered “Defeat 10 Sentient enemies on Lua” requirement to 5 Sentient enemies.
  • Lowered “Collect any 3 Mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on Lua” to 1 Mod.

As if these were hard to do...

Saryn Changes:

Again?

Added a toggle to ‘Show All’ or ‘Hide Owned Blueprints’ in the Energy, Bio, Orokin, and Chem Labs. 

About time

Archwing Launchers are now infinite use! It will also auto-equip instead of having to locate/pickup the Launcher spawn.

Good, I was getting sick of bullet-jumping around for hours in the plains just looking for Iradite.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue where guns that appear to fire from both barrels on every shot would only play the recoil animation on the right hand. 

About time! Now I just have to wait for the magazines of some guns to actually work like they should *looks at the Soma not animating when shooting at all and the Bronco family dropping pistol mags*

Unique Rewards can be found within Arbitrations, including:

• 6 x Mods: 
    • Sharpshooter (Sniper): +15 Energy on Headshot Kill
    • Cautious Shot (Unique): -90% Self Damage, -15% Total Damage
    • Power Donation (Aura): -30% Power Strength, +30% Power Strength for teammates
    • Vigorous Swap (Warframe): On Equip: +165% damage for 3s, +100% Holster Speed
    • Rolling Guard (Warframe): On Dodge: Become invulnerable for 3s and remove all Status Effects. 7s cooldown.
    • Adaptation (Warframe): When Damaged: +10% resistance to that Damage Type for 20s. Stacks up to 90%.
  • Arbitration exclusive Resource known as 'VITUS ESSENCE' used for crafting Arbitration Cosmetics! 

I don't want to be bad about those mods... but let's be serious about those mods... We already have 800+ mods... which people use around 50 for warframes and weapons... Maybe You should rework old mods or whatever I'm not sure... 

I don't even feel those mods would be in the 50 most used mods... or even it's really worth your time to play Arbitrations and get these...

I really wish I could say something better for the rewards/news mods/new mode... 

For me it's strange point where Warframe seems to be missing their real point about the game... this content aren't exciting or good after all this time We are waiting for content...

This comment could be seem as a negative feedback but no... I really wish to say better things about the mainline and so on... but no... but I'm worried now... I hope after Fortuna We will have more frequent updates with meaningful content... 

Tenno with the Nutrio Incubator Segment installed now have instant recovery from Stasis at no cost!

NICE

Fixed buffs/debuffs permanently stacking on Zaws after activating and deactivating Titania's Archwing. A common result was melee speed getting slower and slower. Now you'll be slow no mo'! 

YES!!!!

Archwing Launchers are now infinite use! It will also auto-equip instead of having to locate/pickup the Launcher spawn.

SWEET

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring! 

cool...so when can we see the COLORS corrected? many of the designs are FAR too bright still....with blacks appearing grey and greys appearing white....and white being blinding.

Haha. Ha. i havent fully unlocked all the nodes on the solar map. So uh...guess I need to go do that if I want to do them elite alerts. Almost 2000 hours....and I havent done all the nodes on the map. I only have myself to blame here.

But regardless, thanks for the update. Im looking forward to see how my kavats react to the pet bed now. Lord knows my IRL cat Whiskey loves sleeping in pet beds, and actually stole the dog's bed multiple times. But im happy to see that the nutrio upgrade also means insta access to my pets when removing them from stasis, no more time wasted having to go through the rush screen for that lousy 10k credits.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DEFECTION NODES???

Defection is taking so long to now!!
and i did a few nodes and its all the same!

For 1 squad, which has 4 defectors, they are now spawning in like 1/2/1 or 1/1/2 and stuff you get the idea
its like doing 3 times for one freaking squad???

And the 40second cooldown before the next group of defectors(which is now just 1) can be found???
IT TAKES SO LONG TO COMPLETE ONE SIMPLE DEFECTION NOW WTF

AND, the game breaking bug on Yursa... you literally cant complete the node because the defectors just drops into a hole...
So either we cheese it and use loki to swap them out of the hole, we can never complete that node...

I am really gonna quit this game if one squad is gonna spawn at seperate interval now instead of the whole squad.

PUPACYST
A two-pronged attack; the bone-grafted cocoon at the tip of this staff rends flesh, while the viral mass living within spreads itself into the wounds of each new victim

Also: It's not a staff.  I was all excited because staves don't get the love polearms do.

For those who are having problem completing Yursa, for now bring a Nova and create a portal, behind the door where they usually fall leading close to the evacuation room, they still fall but for some reason go back up up after a while and move to the evacuation

Spoiler

Something like this

1014C13A206A8D625EE6409B78DBB08C9BEFBE8E

Note: Failure is a rare thing in Warframe, in the month of September only 2.5% of all missions were Failed.

🤣Because you keep nerfing stuff because people complain.

You are probably going to nerf this like you did to the previous hard missions you added.

Updated weapon FX for the Arca Plasmor, Castanas, and Sancti Castanas.

Don't know about the other weapons FX, but the new Arca Plasmor FX is ruining my gameplay experience. When the explosive FX activates close to my frame it fills the screen with stupidly high amount of particles and blinds me. When far down the range it is generally fine. I think that all the Arca Plasmor needed was a sound FX change. It is really sad since this is one my my favorite weapons.

I have a weird graphical issue when in my Arsenal with the new TAA on. My warframe appear more "wobbly" while in their idle animation. There is an effect similar to screen tearing or something. It's really hard to explain.

Edit: This appears to happen outside of Arsenal as well. The effect reminds me of Playstation 1 graphic effects. It looks really weird,

Impressive changelog, and cool prolog! Hype hype 😄

But yes, the operator clothes are kind of messed up right now. It seems the upper body pieces include "hood" pieces that clash with the hood-pieces from the actual category. The upper body pieces that include parts that react with physics are placed incorrectly (Vahd) or not visible at all (Coppra). The scarf now included with the Vahd Cuirass should be separated and put into the hood-category (it's looking very cool though!). I am also a little sad to see that the leggings can't be applied on top of different pants, but I guess that would require pants being part of the upper body piece like before, or an additional category.

Also, it seems you bumped up the resolution for several operator clothes, VERY NICE!

Some of the missions like the excavation needs tweeking, either let us do them multiple times or allow us to stay when others extract. Just went in to do excavation with public group and they extracted after doing 2 excavation. We should be given the option to extract or continue.

Archived