Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

Wow the elite alerts aren't challenging in any way you just added invincibility phases for basic enemies and gave the drones immunity to warframe abilities this is just lazy work that shouldnt have taken as long as it did.

The buffs dont even work even though they say they do on the ability screen because Mesa with 590 power strength would instantly merc any and all enemies that walk into her yet she does the exact same 10k per shot she did before buff. And through all that you tell us we need all nodes the day before release which made everyone scramble day of before they could even play the mode. I dont speak for everyone but as for me I'm just disappointed in how this was handled. 

Is pablo honestly the only one who plays this game and can create fun challenging content ergo Harrow and Nezha rework. Because honestly everything else feels like a dissatisfying mess of people going wouldn't this be cool. 

It's sad to say after what steam says is 3k+ hours I can no longer support this game. I really loved it and it just never lived up to any hype that was put behind it, never released anything on time because it needed bug fixes that was then still released with amazing game breaking bugs, that refuses to acknowledge the problems with systems it currently has like rivens, that doesn't offer any challenge until I stay in 1 mission for at least 30 minutes,  that has its entire gameplay model based around mindless grinding to pad for time. I love this game I really do but it's just hard to support something that disappoints you at every other turn.

Maybe I'll come back at fortuna or railjack or when the tao system becomes a thing. For now I'll just watch from the sidelines hoping for something to improve. Digital extremes is one of my favorite video game developers, heck my favorite developers of any content in any art form but I can no longer say that Warframe is one of my favorite games. 

8 hours ago, DaManD said:

Dude u really need a new graphics card. I recommend the Asus RX460 4GB AMD graphics card. You can get them really cheap on ebay or other similar sites with manufacturer warranty. I've bought 2 for a gaming cafe and they're really reliable and the graphics are as smooth as butter.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RX460-O4G-GAMING/

Do even have DDR3 or even PSU for GPU voltage etc. did he even have PCIE. don´´t say what is good first he need to type computer stats.

For me I will never buy graphic card that fans run at speed 1000 rpm in idle is totaly waste of life fans thats why I have.

Asus Strix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB

All cards fans need to run at speed 500 rpm in idle we are not in stone age. If I turn on fan or off temp is higher for 5-7°C, but fan life is a lot longer....

Now are fans off when temp is above 60°C they start running (I can set any temp). If I really need I set in settings turn on fans and they will run all the time but is waste of fans life and sound. When my computer is in idle CPU fan run at 400-500 rpm 40°C and back fan at 600 rpm and computer is totaly silent. at Temp 60°C fans start running is perfect. Totaly I have 4 additional fans, but they are off when I am on internet or when computer is in idle.They turn on at 60°C only front fan at 50°C with 400 rpm.

thx for nerfing warframe into death ... ui horrible, changes on warframes kill the fun, every change u make is a big slap in the face ;( ... make a 2nd version of warframe where it was funny to play and let this new crap be on different servers ...

vor 9 Stunden schrieb DaManD:

Dude u really need a new graphics card. I recommend the Asus RX460 4GB AMD graphics card. You can get them really cheap on ebay or other similar sites with manufacturer warranty. I've bought 2 for a gaming cafe and they're really reliable and the graphics are as smooth as butter.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RX460-O4G-GAMING/

he has AMD MOBILE there u cant change the graphics card

I had made my operator to look how I wanted it, and now the update changes really modified the appearance!

I had made my operator to look like he was wearing a full-body suit, but that all changed with this update.

A few issues: 
- The Vahd Greaves in particular have this ugly dark spot on them now, where they were a nice white through the whole thing, previously. It now looks like I'm wearing my underwear on the outside, TBH. 
- The bottom (under) edges of the Suits are really thick, and makes them look dark, as a result. 
- The Varida Suit has a strange decoration on the top of it. I wanted a clean jacket. That decoration is the reason I didn't purchase the hood! 
- The Koppra Hood is tweaked, and twisted. It refuses to lay flat in the front. The new physics make it feel like rubber, instead of a nice leather. Also, the back feels more full; something I dislike. 
- The Manduka Sleeves' patches are now an uninteresting matte grey when my color is set to white. 
- The Manduka Hood is lifted, and doesn't fill the space like it used to. 
- The whole Manduka set looks like it was dragged through a gravel pit. 
- The shade of the different parts no longer matches the shade of others. (i.e. white Zariman Suit and white Vahd Greaves)

I purchased these items to have a perfect looking Operator, and these changes just undid all the hand-picking that I did.

You can see in the The first image that everything seems to flow well together, (Pre-Chimera) but everything changed in the second image. (Post-Chimera)

I understand you want to eliminate clipping issues, but this seems pretty extreme! Adding an ugly black patch to the Vahd Greaves doesn't achieve that, anyway. Neither does making the Zariman suit really bright, nor changing the whole Manduka texture.

I contacted DE first, as this really changed the items that I had spent my platinum on, and they no longer match what I purchased. They replied, and said the support desk is for gameplay issues, and technical difficulties only.

I'm sorry for sounding so negative; I had just worked hard matching everything, and then purchasing/crafting the parts.

I asked Region chat about their thoughts. Take a look at the 2 quick responses in the final image; I think more people would agree, too.

Thanks for reading my complaint, 
AJman14

P.S. I really like how shiny the gold is, now, but I honestly think that's the only positive thing I have to say about the new looks.

Spoiler

kcFlk7s.png

Spoiler

hKN00xc.png

Spoiler

T9VIriW.png

10 hours ago, Milinko said:

It's sad to say after what steam says is 3k+ hours I can no longer support this game. I really loved it and it just never lived up to any hype that was put behind it, never released anything on time because it needed bug fixes that was then still released with amazing game breaking bugs, that refuses to acknowledge the problems with systems it currently has like rivens, that doesn't offer any challenge until I stay in 1 mission for at least 30 minutes,  that has its entire gameplay model based around mindless grinding to pad for time. I love this game I really do but it's just hard to support something that disappoints you at every other turn.

It's sad to say that with 3K+ hours into a game -- any game, let alone this one -- that if you really found it didn't live up to its hype, was so mindless, so disappointing, or if it had that many problems...well...what's the term in psychology? Yes, right -- projection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Weirdly, I'm LOVING the changes I wasn't watching for, specifically...

1) The Melee Movement boost is DELIGHTFUL!  Fast stances are flying and low mobility ones are getting us to the next mobs before they die.

2) Adaptation is a great mod even though it murders rage/HT effects.  Makes Quick Thinking builds interesting.

3) Dethcube and Hamsterball Nyx are now bestest buddies!  Energy Generator gives her lots of bubble power, and the cube's nice and safe in the bubble.

The two things I was most excited about, however, haven't really been as good as I'd hoped

1) The new Arbitrations feel a bit slow to ramp up the difficulty. I've got all these builds and combos I'd like to try that I still have to wait an hour to make proper use of.

2) -Power strength isn't properly scaling with Atlas' Rumblers visually.  At 10% they should be tiny little adorable pebble guys

What The Frig is this stupid Login issue. The password works fine on the website but screws up in the game. Always telling me "Login Failed. Check Info".

When is this HELL going to end so i can play my game peacefully? I always have to find some random country IP through VPN and that their servers are up so i can play this game 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Kemenril:

It's sad to say that with 3K+ hours into a game -- any game, let alone this one -- that if you really found it didn't live up to its hype, was so mindless, so disappointing, or if it had that many problems...well...what's the term in psychology? Yes, right -- projection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Sounds like you have https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

1. May we know why / how are Falcon and Pupacyst 3/5 riven disposition? Not to mention they came out in the same update as Paracesis, which is free, needs to be forma'd 5 times and also has 3/5 riven disposition. Nobody will ever play those 2 weapons, except leveling them up once for MR. Sadly.
Arguably, I don't see them ever be as popular as alternatives even in the same weapon category. For instance - Falcon. It is in the category of Glaive (alert reward BP) Glaive Prime (probably the most used glaive) and Orvius (reward from a quest BP) which all have 4/5 riven disposition. How would Falcon be more popular than those? It is a clan research weapon, very slow, status based weapon, needs Forma and 5 Fieldrons to craft. But it looks nice. Please take care when introducing new weapons. It is OK to say: This is a new weapon, but it is a Mastery fodder. Especially in a situation like this. Those weapons deserve higher Riven disposition to boost their use, while setup for Paracesis already makes it suitable for lower riven disposition.

2. In Arbitrations survival enemy spawns are terrible.

3. In Exterminate / Kuva exterminate enemy spawns are terrible. You have to return back to start of the map multiple times to get enemies to spawn.

4. Thanks for the update, luv ya.

On 2018-10-13 at 11:18 AM, dany2945 said:

yeah i agree with you im a veteran and im having trouble wanting to play this S#&$ of a game idc if they are fellow canadians they are trash in my eyes cant code to save their own lives. theres nothing good in that game if your a veteran except grind to open relics 

Is the inspiration room meant to have the decorations free and not having to contribute like you would normally do? Or am I missing something from the update (currently downloading the update cache to see if anything gets changed)? Cause I fell for the blank canvas part of the description only to find that the decorations still require contributions and still has that 1 day build time. (also first time posting to this forum)

can anyone else confirm this bug with the latest update...

With Garas wall up when u shoot it to hit the enemies on the other side the bullets dont go through the wall like usual.. they bounce back...

i tried it with the Arca plasmor... it happens on the new arbitration missions... dont know if the same on the other missions... (sorry if wrong place to post)...

Garas wall has so many bugs a year after her release and everyday something new surfuces.

please fix it.

On 2018-10-15 at 12:13 PM, Kemenril said:

Yeah I'll admit to exaggerating a bit and even some projection I wrote this whilst being an emotional child but the point still stands. It doesn't always live, I won't restate ever because that is untrue, but more times than not it hasn't at maybe a 60/40 ratio, it still has insane update delays that still release with insane amounts of bugs and poor design choices in some of those updates that have to be retconned shortly after, and it definitely still lacks any challenge that isnt just giving enemies invincibility. Instead of just saying I'm projecting tell me where I'm wrong.

I normally don't reply to patch notes, but thank you so much DE for finally doing EXACTLY what I was hoping you would for Plains of Eidolon Archwing launchers, without me ever even having to ask!

Also, thanks for the cool update for Daily Login Rewards featuring Darvo.

And the cool Staticor update!

Game mode is super fun! This is my kind of end-game! HOWEVER;
- Boons: I love the boons, but most of the time it's for warframes and weapons that I don't own and my responds is "I'll look back later when there is something for me..." Could we get boons only for what we have in our inventory, please? I would also like to see more variety in boons! Like duration, range, flat crit chance, multishot etc.
- Enemies: Please DE stop the invincibility. We are warframes, full on powerhouses and you even give us +300% power strength. Let us use this power! Throw more enemies at us, higher level enemies, or give the drones the effect to reduce incoming damage like Adaptation does?
- Rewards; Could we get vitus essence every rotation instead and be able to buy endo in the shop? Also could we buy rare materials, forma and even rivens in this shop? Maybe there could be like a rotation in what items are in the shop?

Overall, I love where this is going and I can't wait what more you have in store for us!

Thanks for the Note Beacon(!!!), but I found this to be goofy...

Orange + Light Orange = ...Purple?

I feel like some of the colors have a negative effect.. I noticed some other anomalies, too, like 1 red making it red, while a similar red in the same slot makes it white!

8dimfDD.png

By changing just the Secondary Color between these 2 oranges, it goes from purple to orange. Also, if I change the Primary Color by 1 slot, it'll do the same.

yVYAN4x.png

Suggestion: Can we have a text offset slider? That way, we can have our decoration centered in the room, and slide the text to the center, too, without slight differences. (i.e. the Capital 'B' is wider than the '!' in my "Boo!", and I have to compensate by pushing the base to the right.)

EF5w8en.png

Archived