[DE]Megan

Chimera: Update 23.10

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an exploit that allowed players to use unlocked colors via the favorite colors menu.

What?

Do you mean locked colors?

5 minutes ago, RedAgony said:

My plague kripath range was reduced ALOT, fix pls

We have a fix coming for Zaw Range issue!

• Upvote 1

And so, what happens to person, who died, lets say, between 20 and 30 mins? Is he\she just recives reward and goes back to orbiter, or is he\she have to w8 till next opportunity for  team members to stay\leave?

Zitat

I'm missing the fix for the bug, where the player model becomes invisible - got something to do with cloaking abilities from sentinels etc.

@ everyone who got problems with the patch download: just re-set the language on the launcher - this will turn into a refresh/reload and the download will continue.
(  ^-^ <-german - so ignore my grammar <3)

2 minutes ago, Poddop said:

Can anyone tell me what is worth 3gb? Maybe sneaking in fortuna assets so the DL next time will just be 'medium' too? My internet so slow ;-;

I think Steve mentioned it in a stream. Something about fixing bugged meshes.

Please, you have 1 alert for each 1h, must be mandatory the use of weapons / amps / pets / sentinels all type of equipment at the maximum level (30).

I do not want to go in and see people leaving after level, not here!

• Upvote 3

If anyone else is having problems logging in, check the password length. The login screen is now truncating my password to 13 characters when I paste it. Mine is significantly longer than this, and  too complex to type in easily, so I had to shorten it to 13 chars to login.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a fix coming for Zaw Range issue!

Please revert the Revenant nullifier fix or apply the same to Octavia , tyvm .

• Upvote 1

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

I think this has been said already, but this real screws some clan systems. In the first place we only have 8 roles already, which imo is very limiting. But there's also the fact that promotion permissions are their own rank and below. So say you have a recruiter role, they pretty much have to have promotion now. I'm currently in a position where there's no reliable way of implementing this change into a system my clan's been running for 3 years.

So, with this in mind:
Can we please get a toggle for this change?

I can understand this benefits small clans, but it also screws other/larger clans. 

tl;dr Please let us turn this change on/off

11 minutes ago, SpiralShot said:

Crazy thought for Melee 3.0...Launchers and juggling

No.

What game do you think you're playing. 

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb igx2:

If anyone else is having problems logging in, check the password length. The login screen is now truncating my password to 13 characters when I paste it. Mine is significantly longer than this, and  too complex to type in easily, so I had to shorten it to 13 chars to login.

doenst work for me PW is longer than 13 chars, did cut it down while entering to 11, 12, 13, 14
failed login

I have to ask, how exactly will this new Aura function?

Since it's pretty well known aura affect the whole team, which of the following scenarios will the aura follow (assuming all 4 squadmates have this aura equipped)

1: Every player gets a 90% power strength increase (120% from 4*30% subtracting the 30% individual loss)

2: Every player gets a 0% increase (Aura negates itself)

3: Something else?

1 hour ago, Fullmetal9780 said:

Captura getting a lot of love, maybe we could have the same for the Grineer hacking game since it's a yellow circle on a yellow background in front of a yellow computer screen cluster.

This one please... It's especially harder when in Sortie tier Spy missions. xD

DE, you RUINED my operator. This piece is not supposed to be glued to the chest piece. Varida suit is now useless for fashion-frame.

Spoiler

E7O8kaT.jpg

• Upvote 3

Please revert the Varida Hood to have the lower part like before, it looks horrible now :(

Otherwise, great job with the rest of the update DE

Edited by Cephalon_Drakon
  • Upvote 2

Miasma base Damage has been halved.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY DE WHY

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kontorted said:

I have to ask, how exactly will this new Aura function?

Since it's pretty well known aura affect the whole team, which of the following scenarios will the aura follow (assuming all 4 squadmates have this aura equipped)

1: Every player gets a 90% power strength increase (120% from 4*30% subtracting the 30% individual loss)

2: Every player gets a 0% increase (Aura negates itself)

3: Something else?

I would imagine the first scenario is the logical choice.

DE. your patch force randomized all the colors of all of my frames, weapons and companions... and it cleared all my selected color palette favorites. I am extremely displeased as it took forever to get those just right. If this is a joke pertaining to the glitchy text in your notes, I do not find it amusing.

• Like 1

Just now, MROJ4N said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY DE WHY

Because the damage multiplier was doubled....

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, LasarraSelendis said:

This one please... It's especially harder when in Sortie tier Spy missions. xD

It's even worse if you have VSync on, the input lag is really annoying.

DR: One major complaint: The operator suit changes completely screwed up my entire look, and it ruined the Vahd cuirass for use with any other outfit parts. I'll list the issues this update brought to my operator fasion frame:

• The mesh on the Varida cosmetics was attached to the helmet before, but now it's attached to the suit, so I lost the cool mesh on the top of the outfit I had.
  • The Vhad scarf moved to the suit, and now it's causing MASSIVE clipping issues with almost every single helmet. Including the closed Vahd mask.
  • The hanging bits of the Vahd suit are now floating instead of being attached to the suit. They don't even look attached when wearing the Vahd greaves.
  • The ear of your operator now clips through the closed Zariman hood. This probably affects people who are playing the second dream for the first time. 😞

That's just what I could find in 5 minutes, so I'm sure there are more issues with the cosmetics. For now, I'm wearing the original Zariman suit with default colors, to mourn the loss of my cosmetics. On that note, the original suit actually looks way better than it did before. Kudos for that I guess.

• Upvote 4

This looks like a really sweet content release. Now, I have some motivation to finish all of the planetary missions that have been hanging out blinking blue.