[DE]Megan

Chimera: Update 23.10

I see that the supposed to be new melee weapon is just a machete skin. Hmmmm. I was actually looking forward to it since it's grineer style but it's just a skin. Welp.

• Upvote 3

A huge number of fixes (I hope really fixes. And not just written). But one fix is missing here. Simulor.  Or rather the sound "ammo ends." I do not remember when I wrote about it. Maybe in the spring. But this sound horror is still in the game. When Simulor runs out of ammunition - Simulor makes a sound, from which my nervous system automatically changes to the state "If he does not change the weapon, I will shove to him this simulor into one place...".

Something i just want to ask for clans dojos, can we get a ammo refill whenever we complete/leave/enter a duelling room or obstacle course? 

SO what about us people who already have hundreds of days of login rewards that were NOT scaled? HMM? I'm on 700-something, and that means I've missed a LOT of scaling rewards. I hope a retroactive script comes up for this, cause it seems like we're missing out on a lot of stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PETI258 said:

DE for the love of god stop these huge updates.

1. I have started downloading 15 mins ago and my internet can do 10mb/s download and the game is still at 13%. So I need 2 hours of waiting to actually play the game that is nonsense. (release it week by week as it was in the old days so we may only lose 10-15 mins)
  2. Stop putting endless patch notes to read after 5 month of nothing just divided it into smaller updates.

Anybody remembers for the old weekly updates? (I would like to get them back)

They've been warning us about a massive mainline update for the past few weeks. How could have you missed the memo? It was the same massive update situation when the PoE patch hit.

And at its current state of massive updates, Fortuna is going to be a bomb of a update. So... uh, heads up.

• Upvote 1

Failed to update... now I cant' even play the game...
This happens every time you release a big update, happened on sacrifice too
Can you your launcher next so it won't do it no more?

Also can you tell me how can I play the game again?

fml.png

The update was not restarted shortly...

Edited by KillThrillAndChill
after a few more hours and a few more tries it works now

Koppra Faulds no longer seamlessly blend with the female operator. Model is now floating in a ring around her hips and looks very poor.

• Upvote 1

Okay DE, but you really didn't have to make Cautious Shot so overpowered. There was a reason why you added self-damage and now, you negating that by 90%. Reduce it to 30 or 35%, 90 is too much.

• Upvote 1

Finally something I can do constantly and is exciting. just did a defense with limbo, I was sweating because of the nullifiers. The defense target was also moving non-stop. Exciting.

Spoiler

Ok so what is this little map quest like thing when I touch the helmet in the personal quarters which I can not abort?

no, not the quest prelude, I have done that one. The helmet is accessible again after the update...

...more important what am I suppose to do there? Practise teleporting into glowing spheres?? And how do I get out of it???

...hope I am no spilling the beans here...

okokok redtext 🙂 I am guilty of spoiling. Picture removed! ...shall I upload a screenshot of the reward bp?? ...mmmhhh

Edited by in2sanctuary

When I click the helmet it sends me to this tunnel where I can hop around but nothing actually happens, super confused right now

I don´t know what exactly happened but my gas opticor was doing 10k(aprox) on non crit gas tics and 26k(aprox) on crit gas tics, now its around 5.6k non crit gas tics and 26k with crits, with the exact same  build, please fix this, it makes no sense, base cd is 2.5x so the 10k made sense, 5.6k * 2.5 is not even close to 26k,, ( im not using vital sense) please fix this!!!

The milestone changes change basically nothing for me. I'm MR25 but I still have to wait the same number of days (around 325) to get both login weapons? I'd gladly give up Primed Vigor and Shred to get Sigma & Octantis and Zenith at 400 and 500 days, why isn't that an option?

Spoiler

Ok, now i've seen a Image of ballas' sword sitting in people's foundry. I want to know if this is a ACTUAL weapon shipped in this update or not. Name is paracesis btw

Nice work DE plz bring those old quest that i see in my profile back too if possible or just hide that text its making me feel empty curse the void