Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

SO what about us people who already have hundreds of days of login rewards that were NOT scaled? HMM? I'm on 700-something, and that means I've missed a LOT of scaling rewards. I hope a retroactive script comes up for this, cause it seems like we're missing out on a lot of stuff.

1 hour ago, PETI258 said:

DE for the love of god stop these huge updates.

1. I have started downloading 15 mins ago and my internet can do 10mb/s download and the game is still at 13%. So I need 2 hours of waiting to actually play the game that is nonsense. (release it week by week as it was in the old days so we may only lose 10-15 mins)
  2. Stop putting endless patch notes to read after 5 month of nothing just divided it into smaller updates.

Anybody remembers for the old weekly updates? (I would like to get them back)

They've been warning us about a massive mainline update for the past few weeks. How could have you missed the memo? It was the same massive update situation when the PoE patch hit.

And at its current state of massive updates, Fortuna is going to be a bomb of a update. So... uh, heads up.

Failed to update... now I cant' even play the game...
This happens every time you release a big update, happened on sacrifice too
Can you your launcher next so it won't do it no more?

Also can you tell me how can I play the game again?

fml.png

The update was not restarted shortly...

Spoiler

Ok so what is this little map quest like thing when I touch the helmet in the personal quarters which I can not abort?

no, not the quest prelude, I have done that one. The helmet is accessible again after the update...

...more important what am I suppose to do there? Practise teleporting into glowing spheres?? And how do I get out of it???

...hope I am no spilling the beans here...

okokok redtext 🙂 I am guilty of spoiling. Picture removed! ...shall I upload a screenshot of the reward bp?? ...mmmhhh

I don´t know what exactly happened but my gas opticor was doing 10k(aprox) on non crit gas tics and 26k(aprox) on crit gas tics, now its around 5.6k non crit gas tics and 26k with crits, with the exact same  build, please fix this, it makes no sense, base cd is 2.5x so the 10k made sense, 5.6k * 2.5 is not even close to 26k,, ( im not using vital sense) please fix this!!!

il y a 3 minutes, --RV--SupayTaita a dit :

I don´t know what exactly happened but my gas opticor was doing 10k(aprox) on non crit gas tics and 26k(aprox) on crit gas tics, now its around 5.6k non crit gas tics and 26k with crits, with the exact same  build, please fix this, it makes no sense, base cd is 2.5x so the 10k made sense, 5.6k * 2.5 is not even close to 26k,, ( im not using vital sense) please fix this!!!

NErfeedddd!!!! mouhahaha

Archived