[DE]Megan

Chimera: Update 23.10

il y a 3 minutes, --RV--SupayTaita a dit :

I don´t know what exactly happened but my gas opticor was doing 10k(aprox) on non crit gas tics and 26k(aprox) on crit gas tics, now its around 5.6k non crit gas tics and 26k with crits, with the exact same  build, please fix this, it makes no sense, base cd is 2.5x so the 10k made sense, 5.6k * 2.5 is not even close to 26k,, ( im not using vital sense) please fix this!!!

NErfeedddd!!!! mouhahaha

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Updated weapon FX for the Arca Plasmor, Castanas, and Sancti Castanas.

Guys please try the Arca Plasmor. This looks amazing 😄

Edited by BringMeYourAzz

I really really really hope you've fixed most of the bugs defection have, because playing these with enhanced ennemies will be a pain in the ash

Edited by Maryph

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed pickup limit on Kubrow Eggs!

It'd be awesome to see same quality of life change for Kavat Genetic Codes. Pretty please 🙂

(also this is my first post ever in this forum 😆 

Edited by LeFozzy
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LeFozzy said:

It'd be awesome to see same quality of life change for Kavat Genetic Codes. Pretty please 🙂

(also this is my first post ever in this forum 😆 

there isnt a limit on picking up kavat codes, it'd be irrelevant 

53 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

PLEASE LOWER THE CAPACITY NEEDED FOR ALL THE FX DECORATIONS... clan can only place a few and capacity is gone!!! 20 capacity for one decoration is insane

This.

Went insane with electricity sparks/jolts, lost 200 capacity for 20 of them... 😞

All this tweaking of Umbra's scarf, but still no toggle for it or the metal fittings.  Disappointed DE.

1 hour ago, Fraank said:

Sooo, why is the update itself so slow?

e7A6PqA.png

You are still limited by your computer's ability to decrypt and decompress the update files. get a better cpu, or reduce background cpu usage.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Phantasma’s Alt Fire homing projectile amount is no longer based on charge time. Alt Fire now releases 5 total homing projectiles.

Please undo. This was a cool, unique mechanic, and was good for status, and the sheer amount of homing projectiles it could give off made it very satisfying to use.

• Upvote 1

i keep getting update failed after reaching 100%

anyone else?

Edit:

Noticed that if i restart the launcher , it shows me 314.6 Kb files to be downloaded and goes to failed screen.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

2 minutes ago, Ryuhouji said:

You are still limited by your computer's ability to decrypt and decompress the update files. get a better cpu, or reduce background cpu usage. 

you are definitely talking nonsense.

Unable to login since update, is this a known issue?  I've verified install and download cache and still no luck )c:  not how I wanted to spend my day off.

vhad cuiraass or pants idk what change..but its uglyyyy lol thx for the update..but fix that please ?the scarf thing was way better around the waist than the neck...i like most change to things. the mini quest was kinda fun. but come on. emptying my ship and ruining my operator..please..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FredTMC said:

300kb/s...the weekend just started i suppose 😄

That's my total internet speed, fam.

Really thx for this big update means a lot to warframe players and it was bigger that what i expected *laughs a little* 
Thanks DE ❤️