Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

3 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring! 

My fashion is ruined.

Vahd cuirass scarf now covers the way prettier Commodore prime neckpiece and dangles cloth on nothing, managing to look bad even with the correct leg armour.

Either fix it of give us a toggle for additional seams.

First I want to say thank you for the hard work giving us so many fixes and changes. The incubator changes are MOST welcomed!

That being said,

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revenant Changes & Fixes:

• Revenant’s Reave wall width is now affected by Range Mods.
  • Revenant’s Reave now also sheds Status Effects on cast and applies them to targets it hits.
  • Fixed Revenant's Thralls not granting Affinity when killed. 
  • Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier).
  • Fixed Revenant Reave not using Modded Health/Shield steal values.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Reave Abilities page not properly showing the Modded Health/Shield steal values.

Reave's changes are interesting and I'm looking forward to testing the latter point.

Thralls not granting affinity is something I never notcied, what about Thralls not dropping index points in the the index?

Why in the world would you change the nully interaction for Danse? That's absolutely huge for Revenant and is not game breaking in any form having that available. A very poor change, imo.

I didn't realize Reave was meant to have the values increased, I'm going to assume this is based off Strength? Will need to test.

So, instead of giving us what we've been asking for for years now (you know, actual high level enemies), you shoehorn in some dumb mechanics to make it "challenging."

I want to test my Synapse against very high level enemies, not "Increased defense time on Excavations."

16 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It looks like you made a lot of improvements - I look forward to trying them out when the download is finally complete hours from now.

One thing that I did not find an improvement at all is however;

"Introduced BEAST’ category for Kubrows, Kavats (instead of COMPANIONS)" 

Please change this back to companions again asap - it sucks calling them "Beasts".

Actually, do you realize why they're making this change?

You now have BEAST and ROBOTIC as well as COMPANION and SENTINEL categories. Notice also how the Hunter set mods have changed their icons?

Isn't it strange that only sentinels are ROBOTIC but there are also SENTINEL mods? There is only one reason: Preparation for the Moa pets!

This means that sentinels and moas will share some of their mods! And some mods that can be equipped by kubrows/kavats can't go on moas!

Which is interesting. Guardian,Shield Charger and Medi-Ray are all ROBOTIC now while the defensive mods like Calculated Redirection (+shields) and Enhanced Vitality (+health) are SENTINEL. Meaning Moas will have their own.

You really hate your players beeing succesful in missions it seems. Don't get me wrong. I love a challenge.. but what you wrote there speaks for itself.
"Be prepared to fail more missions."

Do you hate your players being skilled or well equiped to take on these missions? 
Already funny how you now kill of one of Rev's best abilities being able to damage nullifiers with his 4.
Please for the love of god. If you go that route now then you better kill absolutely every Warframes 4 too against those bandaid Nullifiers. 

1 minute ago, Derethevil said:

You really hate your players beeing succesful in missions it seems. Don't get me wrong. I love a challenge.. but what you wrote there speaks for itself.

Do you hate your players being skilled or well equiped to take on these missions? 
Already funny how you now kill of one of Rev's best abilities being able to damage nullifiers with his 4.
Please for the love of god. If you go that route now then you better kill absolutely every Warframes 4 too against those bandaid Nullifiers. 

AFAIK every frame's 4 is already dead against Nullifiers. Is there any that isn't

So... What's the point of missions that change hourly if we can only do them once? I just had a squadmate die on wave 1, we finished up the first rotation and left to be decent people and not keep him hostage all day. Come to find out, the mission is "completed" and I can't run it again until it rolls over to the new Arbitration... I really hope this is a bug, because otherwise this is only going to cause unnecessary stress to the player as well as a lot of hostility between players. Example: 

Someone needs to go because real life takes priority? Everyone is pissed AND down a teammate, but forced to either give up and wait X minutes, or keep struggling for no real reason other than an arbitrary, unnecessary timer. Not a wise design choice if it's intentional...

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

oh nice now i have to stay in a clan with a constant stream of bigotry on the bottom left of my screen

7 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Actually, do you realize why they're making this change?

You now have BEAST and ROBOTIC as well as COMPANION and SENTINEL categories. Notice also how the Hunter set mods have changed their icons?

Isn't it strange that only sentinels are ROBOTIC but there are also SENTINEL mods? There is only one reason: Preparation for the Moa pets!

This means that sentinels and moas will share some of their mods! And some mods that can be equipped by kubrows/kavats can't go on moas!

Which is interesting. Guardian,Shield Charger and Medi-Ray are all ROBOTIC now while the defensive mods like Calculated Redirection (+shields) and Enhanced Vitality (+health) are SENTINEL. Meaning Moas will have their own.

Yea, I do know why they made this change, but I personally don't like them calling our Companions for Beasts - if they must call them something else - call them Pets instead 👍👍

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the color of the Health Restore Gear Wheel item to green.

oh...
Can you please change it back to red?
We have red health bars and red orb drops that restore health but this new green gear restore clashes with them and creates confusion.

I'm really glad for the Operator clothes overhaul, they look so much better; but I think you really overdid the seams on the Zariman suit. It supposed to a be a space-suit kind of thing right? But now it just looks like some cosplay pieces thrown on with gigantic seams.

Nothing about the new alerts appears anywhere in the game, presumably until you unlock the full star chart. Was this intentional? If I hadn't of read the patch notes I would have never found out these alerts existed because I had no plans on doing every star chart mission.

55 минут назад, Roboplus сказал:

Why Why WHY?!

Why do you keep doing this?!

You did this when you launched Sorties! It was a major issue with Trials! You still do this with Stratos Alerts!

Duration =/= Difficulty

Once the novelty wears off, no one wants to do a mission for 30 minutes to an hour!

This is the most content rich Free-2-Play game in the world. Enough with the filler!

for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course-ponyo-%

I did just one 10 minutes run and I'm already bored out of my freaking mind.

I'm honestly way WAY WAY more excited about the cinematic quests. Even chimera one is enough to keep me intererested for awhile.

Цитата

Have you even tried it?

It's a mere 60 levels mobs and most won't bother going longer than 10 minutes, you can't fail under normal circumstances anyway, it's that easy.

Archived