[DE]Megan

Chimera: Update 23.10

55 минут назад, Roboplus сказал:

Why Why WHY?!

Why do you keep doing this?!

You did this when you launched Sorties! It was a major issue with Trials! You still do this with Stratos Alerts!

Duration =/= Difficulty

Once the novelty wears off, no one wants to do a mission for 30 minutes to an hour!

This is the most content rich Free-2-Play game in the world. Enough with the filler!

for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course-ponyo-%

I did just one 10 minutes run and I'm already bored out of my freaking mind.

I'm honestly way WAY WAY more excited about the cinematic quests. Even chimera one is enough to keep me intererested for awhile.

Цитата

You really hate your players beeing succesful in missions it seems. Don't get me wrong. I love a challenge.. but what you wrote there speaks for itself.
"Be prepared to fail more missions."

Have you even tried it?

It's a mere 60 levels mobs and most won't bother going longer than 10 minutes, you can't fail under normal circumstances anyway, it's that easy.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

thx for the update and thx for screwing up everying in the game..... my warframe colors layouts even my favorites are screwd... nice

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pr1A said:

You should work on your reading comprehension, dude.

sorry what? you know when they said  (previous intentions were a max height of 50 meter) it said previous INTENTIONS, not 'previously it was' for the last half a year the height limit has been 450ish... maybe you should 'work on your reading comprehension, dude.'

2 hours ago, LasarraSelendis said:

This.

Went insane with electricity sparks/jolts, lost 200 capacity for 20 of them... 😞

your math is off. 20 of those costs 400 capacity

this is crazy... i feel like its my first time playing the game.. the sound effects, graphics particles, everything is shiny and glowing, volt lightning+ligthing dash... i just cant imagine how far this game will become in the next few years like this, i just see an endless path of cool stuff with DE artists, DE are not developers only, they are artists, i love this!

good job DE

So... Lethal Nightmare Alerts when?

I mean they are good now, but we still haven't to need to *git gud* yet.

Edited by ConsumerJTC

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

All Display Decorations are now usable in Dojos, as well as a 'Text' Decoration!

How do we use those, im not seeing the option, or am i missing something?

The patch mess up defection missions,in solo, defectors spawn in groups of 1 or 2 instead of 3, but still needs needs to spawn 3 to count 1 group of survivors.... this makes waiting for the rotation C twice as long as before, yesterday was working fine.

TlArMgEKndGLwc956_UHVp9o-9L_mmkoZEVu9f6Q

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Mfw DE made our operators chimeras. Seriously, who thought it was good idea to fuse the leggings with pants now, and the body with part of the hood? Varida hood also just floats on your shoulders since varida body by defaults has the stupid body harness.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Reconsile
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

it was not, it was not present. Now its 4x if it applied correctly

The damage multiplier was doubled to 4x. It was not applied before which is a net gain of 100 percent compared to before.

Please revert the operator suits changes!

In this thread ppl are posting and no one is happy about the changes. The suits look terrible right now!

Also a lot of new Thread regarding this issue in the Feedback section.

Edited by imbressive

Each successful interval will earn you a new "Vitus Essence" resource that can be used to build some new cosmetic items offered by an Abiters NPC in the their respective Arbiters Enclave in any Relay.

so I did 18 rounds in interception, but I only got 4 instead of 9 - or am I thinking wrong

Can we get the kingpin system a.k.a nemesis system that yall showed us a couple years back?...It would be nice to see it come out with railjack... Also keep up the good work. 

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring!

Any chance we can get the old meshes back, these changes are (I'm sorry to say) dreadful and make mix and matching outfits worse than before.  There's 'extra' parts and clipping issues all over the place which weren't there before the changes.

• Upvote 1

Holy fkin sht, kudos to everyone involved. This is a monster of a mainline. Hell, just writting all of this is an achievement.

Thank you yet again DE, for your amaizing work and dedication to your game and players. You put nearly everyone to shame with your love and effort for it all.