Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

Looking at the changes to Rev I say thanks, like that cool and all but Reave wasn't really my concern it's the fact that his pillars still do nothing damage wise after a few rotations in any endless mission and the fact that (with any bullet or AoE weapon but more specifically the shotgun he came with) the pillars have a actual hitbox that can and will block your and ally bullets.

I like Rev I really do I just feel that for a damage frame he lacks damage.

9 hours ago, Dragnhit said:

Thx for the update DE! The game look real smooth now

BUT i have BIG problem atm, My game crashed whenever i do bounty in cetus either eidolon hunting bounty which are my favorite activity in game or any ostron bounty. 

I have the same issue. Eidolon is my fav too and here I am on my night off not being able to do any bounties. Argh... Yeah, this is an improvement? 

hace 12 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

Hello! I have a question, there are currently 11 permits available for the warlord! that new permission to not be able to replicate the laboratory plans to players newly arrived to the clan, is supposed to be assigned to the lowest rank? initiated! but at any rank you can give all available permissions, why not put that permission available to activate or deactivate in any range? I also do not see logic one of the last ranks they added is another warlord rank? I have 2 equals, I do not see the meaning, I should be able to assign or remove permits without restriction, it has the same as the warlord (leader) I can put more warlord players, but with the same permissions as the leader? not deveria, it is better to be able to assign the permissions to the leader's liking, not by default, I hope that in the future that will improve, still missing ... greetings and thanks

Spoiler

Warframe0977.jpg

After a long and tedious process of constantly restarting the launcher every time the update fails, I got it down to 2.9MB remaining, and it just refuses to get that last tiny bit... it just sits there for several minutes then kicks me back to the update failed screen.... 😞

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts

• Rewards are earned at double-the-usual interval (every 10 Defense waves, every 10 Survival minutes), etc. 

Survival: Life Support Capsules are worth 75% of what they're normally worth!
Interception: Towers controlled by enemies fill the "Opponent" progress bar at double the rate!
Defense: You're protecting an NPC and have much less downtime between waves!
Excavation: Increased Defense time to 3:00!
Defection: Rescue targets have no revive state!
Infested Salvage: Consoles have half their normal Health! 

This is the main thing that bugs me right now about the new alerts. I was already trying to get use to it and then a friend got online. It was so much better when you knew you could extract in the next 5 minutes or 5 waves to join your friends. Now it seems to take forever just to get out and squad up with friends. I also just don't think it's necessary. The same for the life support only being worth 75% or Excavation taking 3 min per dig.

Please consider keeping that stuff the same as normal missions. It just feels more tedious than it should. I also hope you guys reconsider changing the starting enemy level to at least 100. I was really hoping this mode would feel like an hour into an endurance mission, but right at the start. Instead it's longer than normal endurance and still much easier. It's like you guys missed the entire point. This mode has so much pontential and I still enjoy it, but it deserves some tweaking. Remember why you were developing this mode in the first place. If it doesn't appeal to endurance players, what's the point? 

I also remember you guys saying something about only offering buffs for the frames and weapons the player owns. Can you fix that please? Thank you. :smile:

vor 14 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed some decos in the Plains of Eidolon and Cetus remaining dark while everything else brightened during the Night to Day transition. Also fixed an issue with some decos suddenly popping to bright day colors.  

Sadly, i can confirm this is not the case yet:

Halfing the Base damage of miasma and lowering the tick damage increase cap for saryn? i dunno bout this 😕 personally you shoulda just fixed the problem and kept the base damage as well as left the multiplier at 2x rather than making the changes you did.

I just want to say, amidst all the things in this update to be happy about, I quite like the QOL additions like infinite-auto-equipped archwing launchers and removing a bit of the hassle regarding using Kubrows and Kavats. Giving attention to seemingly little things like this helps in a big way, and I find it touching when I see it. So thanks for that!

Thy the background need to be dimmed everywhere. WHY just WHY. This is so ugly UI I ever see in warframe and I dont like it at all!!!

20181013072736_1.jpg

I cant find my so I will copy from forum. This one is a lot better and easy to see new is all in one colore

rhTL3lx.png

Archived