Jump to content

Chimera: Update 23.10


Recommended Posts

Thy the background need to be dimmed everywhere. WHY just WHY. This is so ugly UI I ever see in warframe and I dont like it at all!!!

20181013072736_1.jpg

 

I cant find my so I will copy from forum. This one is a lot better and easy to see new is all in one colore

rhTL3lx.png

Edited by Bostyan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Warframe,

You've made many new changes to the game, and whilst I can appreciate some of them, others really have me quite infuriated. As a player which takes pains to make everything I use (warframes, weapons, operator, dojo...) as aesthetically pleasing to my own tastes as possible, I cannot help but to feel slighted by the changes made to the operator forms/armors.

Countless hours mixing and matching, playing with color pallets and spending plat on various pieces to achieve just the look that I wanted....gone in the blink of an eye. And there is nothing I can do about it. Whilst these things do not impact gameplay, persay.....The basic business model of warframe stems from these kinds of purchases. I rather feel as though I walked into a store, bought a pair of bright red high heels, boxed them up to take them home, only to open the box and find a pair of dirt brown slippers. 

I undertand the desire to attempt to make things look more polished, and/or make mixing and matching pieces easier....but you have failed to take into account those players that have already spent hours making their own unique combinations worthwhile to them. Please revert. -sighs-

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bagelsan said:

Why do I have full map exp but it says 226/227....can't do new alerts. This is odd.

You didn`t finish something or mission etc. for me say 227/227

Edited by Bostyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

Thy the background need to be dimmed everywhere. WHY just WHY. This is so ugly UI I ever see in warframe and I dont like it at all!!!

20181013072736_1.jpg

 

I cant find my so I will copy from forum. This one is a lot better and easy to see new is all in one colore

rhTL3lx.png

Why not use the Vitruvian theme? I think it's free and is closer to this.
On another note, I can't wait for my 6 Tellurium on my 1000th day!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lorechill said:

Why not use the Vitruvian theme? I think it's free and is closer to this.
On another note, I can't wait for my 6 Tellurium on my 1000th day!

Is even more ugly. Default was perfect why they change it is no point they could made new skin but now I will need to look that blue picture above every day oh goood soon, This game is worse and worse about UI

20181013080216_1.jpg

 

Equinox is a little better but to much dark thats why I used default it was perfect really perfect but they ruined even default one. I hate because everything so to dimmed everywhere for no reason look picture I cant see anything even chat etc.

20181013081021_2.jpg

Edited by Bostyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

Is even more ugly. Default was perfect why they change it is no point they could made new skin but now I will need to look that blue picture above every day oh goood soon, This game is worse and worse about UI

20181013080216_1.jpg

Different teams that make the UI and skins. I honestly don't understand what your issue is with the vitruvian. It's darker than your first 'bluish' screen cap and has almost the same opacity as your second pic. I sincerely like to know what's the matter. The vitruvian's really fine for me but to each their own I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lorechill said:

Different teams that make the UI and skins. I honestly don't understand what your issue is with the vitruvian. It's darker than your first 'bluish' screen cap and has almost the same opacity as your second pic. I sincerely like to know what's the matter. The vitruvian's really fine for me but to each their own I guess.

Is not for me to much Gold in names. I dont like dark I like blue thats the problem but they made it totaly ugly

Default (Blue) was the best thats for sure!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bostyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

Is not for me to much Gold in names

Ooh ok, I get it now. Lighter tone with more transparency and white text. I see. Well, let's hope they add something like that on the next batch of themes. You can maybe request it in the UI/graphics forum? You never know if they'll consider it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lorechill said:

Ooh ok, I get it now. Lighter tone with more transparency and white text. I see. Well, let's hope they add something like that on the next batch of themes. You can maybe request it in the UI/graphics forum? You never know if they'll consider it.

Nothing is transparency in this game this is the first reason. Other is because they change UI how they like not how players like. What was wrong with old blue UI nothing but they change it because it is about how they like not how players like it.

If they added new UI it was a lot better and leave old blue alone will be a lot better, but they do what they like not what players like.

 

Like I type above nothing is transparent in this game. If someone type in chat player name I cant invite him because first chat is closed after I click Invite and second everything is to dark to se chat,,,,

15gqus0.jpg

Edited by Bostyan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey DE !
Thanks you so much for this update !
Not a "big" one in content purpose (no new big zone, no new frame, no monstruous content, but still lot of work) and still it's a huge thing !
I like a lot Arbitrations, stressing missions where you have to really react fast, challenging even if it's abit easy to stand for round A (but harder to stay longer) and the best thing is the output of endo ❤️
Was so bored about the old Vodyani braindead nekros farm with maiming strike, that's so much better !
And the hidden secrets, just wow, when next ? =D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything seems good so far but I really don't like what you guys have done to my operator. He looks really weird now and oddly enough it seems to have only affected the primed cosmetic items for the operators. Please put the old settings back for this. Also a lot of bugs so far but that's to be expected with any large update. I know you guys will fix those but please look into the primed cosmetic items for operators.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this was intended or if it's a bug of some sort but look at this

2geUXeY.jpg

Just yesterday I had a rock-solid framerate of 60FPS and now I can't even reach 50. And during intense fights with other players it's even worse. I don't know about you guys but I cant play like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Update looks really nice, but I'm still waiting for the update to actually work. Update failed and content servers are unavailable. I read somewhere that it could be a region issue (Currently in Asia: SEA), I just hope it gets fixed soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...